The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sooner, Capt, Marble, dmar and all

Go down

Sooner, Capt, Marble, dmar and all Empty Sooner, Capt, Marble, dmar and all

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

I guess this is going to eventually come down to what forum will be our primary one. I know my main loyalty will be with the guys who moved to the Boxing Palace, wherever this 'core' group decides to hang it's hat will be where I 'primarily' post.

Things have a way of working out, so let's see what shakes out of the bushes in the next week or so.

BTW, I was bit surprised that Ninja & Mantis sacked Wolfie, big ups to them for listening to everyone's complaints and doing the right thing. Because of their decision I've started posting on Ninjas again, how much remains to be seen, but I will be posting there.

Back to top Go down

Sooner, Capt, Marble, dmar and all Empty Re: Sooner, Capt, Marble, dmar and all

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:49 pm

ring i think a few will post at both places.im ok with that but ill just post here...this i feel is a good home for most of us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Ok I read your post and everyone elses. I have decided that I really like this board. Not because I made it but because there is no BS like there is on Ninja's. I really believe that the boxing board will never be the same at Ninja's. They never ban posters over there so wolf, krazy, Molly, Slick and other trolls are still going to mess things up. I plan on giving up my mod status over at Ninja's. I really hope everyone will stay here or at least post on both sites. I think this is about the best group you could possibly have and I am having a very hard time thinking of reasons why we should move back. Bird and Ali are big boys and have the ablility to come over here and talk to us anytime they wish. I have been thinking about this since I found out last night that Wolf lost his mod status.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Ok I read your post and everyone elses. I have decided that I really like this board. Not because I made it but because there is no BS like there is on Ninja's. I really believe that the boxing board will never be the same at Ninja's. They never ban posters over there so wolf, krazy, Molly, Slick and other trolls are still going to mess things up. I plan on giving up my mod status over at Ninja's. I really hope everyone will stay here or at least post on both sites. I think this is about the best group you could possibly have and I am having a very hard time thinking of reasons why we should move back. Bird and Ali are big boys and have the ablility to come over here and talk to us anytime they wish. I have been thinking about this since I found out last night that Wolf lost his mod status.
`

As I still can't block Wolfe this is pretty easy for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:05 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Ok I read your post and everyone elses. I have decided that I really like this board. Not because I made it but because there is no BS like there is on Ninja's. I really believe that the boxing board will never be the same at Ninja's. They never ban posters over there so wolf, krazy, Molly, Slick and other trolls are still going to mess things up. I plan on giving up my mod status over at Ninja's. I really hope everyone will stay here or at least post on both sites. I think this is about the best group you could possibly have and I am having a very hard time thinking of reasons why we should move back. Bird and Ali are big boys and have the ablility to come over here and talk to us anytime they wish. I have been thinking about this since I found out last night that Wolf lost his mod status.
`

As I still can't block Wolfe this is pretty easy for me.
Don't you think I should give up my mod status at NINJA's? I figured I would not have enough time to be a good mod there anymore if we are staying here. Right?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 pm

yes give it up..you can post there sooner of course but a mod is a conflict of interests and they can and will view it as such.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 pm

dmar5143 wrote:yes give it up..you can post there sooner of course but a mod is a conflict of interests and they can and will view it as such.
Thats what I thought I will do that right now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down