The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody else excited for basketball to start?

3 posters

Go down

anybody else excited for basketball to start? Empty anybody else excited for basketball to start?

Post  powerpuncher Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:49 am

my blazers are playing tonight. i hope that we have a good year without all of the injuries. if we avoid all of those injuries, we will be dangerous.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

anybody else excited for basketball to start? Empty Re: anybody else excited for basketball to start?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Sooners go down, Dallas Cowboys season is now over...Hell yea I'm ready to watch the Thunder!

Back to top Go down

anybody else excited for basketball to start? Empty Re: anybody else excited for basketball to start?

Post  powerpuncher Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 pm

i wouldnt mind the thunder but i feel like they have tried to start a feud with the blazers and they are annoying. i think that thunder are overrated though. everybody is talking like they are going to be #2 seed in the playoffs. thunder will be a low seed again like between 6 and 8.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm

powerpuncher wrote:i wouldnt mind the thunder but i feel like they have tried to start a feud with the blazers and they are annoying. i think that thunder are overrated though. everybody is talking like they are going to be #2 seed in the playoffs. thunder will be a low seed again like between 6 and 8.

Really? Must be a media feud. I understand both are young, up and coming teams. Around here it seems like San Antonio is becoming a rivalry. Not sure if it has to do with Thunder have former San Antonio guys running the team but they had some very good games last year between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm

OUSooner wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:i wouldnt mind the thunder but i feel like they have tried to start a feud with the blazers and they are annoying. i think that thunder are overrated though. everybody is talking like they are going to be #2 seed in the playoffs. thunder will be a low seed again like between 6 and 8.

Really? Must be a media feud. I understand both are young, up and coming teams. Around here it seems like San Antonio is becoming a rivalry. Not sure if it has to do with Thunder have former San Antonio guys running the team but they had some very good games last year between the two.
Yeah this is the first I have heard of it
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

How about the old dudes getting it done against the Trio?

88-80.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:42 pm

the Spurs just play good fundamental basketball.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 am

they are getting old though. i used to love tim duncan. he is one of my favorite players because he was so good but seemed so nice and humble at the same time.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down