The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How excited did you get the first time you saw this?

Go down

How excited did you get the first time you saw this? Empty How excited did you get the first time you saw this?

Post  freakzilla Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 am

freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

How excited did you get the first time you saw this? Empty Re: How excited did you get the first time you saw this?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 am

I cried tears of joy.

Ugh I cringe every time I watch Rocky movies now, not because they have aged badly, it's just the disregard for blocking that bugs me. No man can continuously take shots undefended and still remain standing.

Back to top Go down

How excited did you get the first time you saw this? Empty Re: How excited did you get the first time you saw this?

Post  freakzilla Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am

Ali wrote:I cried tears of joy.

Ugh I cringe every time I watch Rocky movies now, not because they have aged badly, it's just the disregard for blocking that bugs me. No man can continuously take shots undefended and still remain standing.

lol! true, when I was a kid and Rocky's opposition threw a punch I would always duck and move.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:I cried tears of joy.

lol! true, when I was a kid and Rocky's opposition threw a punch I would always duck and move.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down