The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S.

+2
dbudge
Tobe
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S. - Page 3 Empty Re: Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S.

Post  dbudge Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 pm

my laptop crashed, what's happened??

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S. - Page 3 Empty Re: Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S.

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:33 pm

I am so unimpressed with Huck. It's as if he has no game plan. His jab is terrible & he doesn't use it as a weapon, only as a measuring stick to throw wild right hands. Zero boxing ability from him. Lebedev is the aggressor and pushes the action.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:33 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I thought round 9 was close. If it was given to Huck, this fight is still in the balance. If Lebedev got it, I feel like Huck needs the KO or some KDs

Huck has a secret weapon UBeeg, he's fighting in Germany in front of the homecrowd, Lebedev won't get a decision there.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Ring wrote:Authur Abraham at ringside, he's a neanderthal looking mo-fo ain't he.
Still licking his wounds.....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 pm

I think Huck needs a very big round in the 12th. The pretty accurate, solid workrate of Lebedev cannot be overcome by the occasional powerful but wild right hand.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Huck looks so lethargic in the ring. i've never seen such a flat performance. i think this could be a Sauerland robbery coming up

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 pm

huck as never impressed me
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:38 pm

I have it 117-111 Lebedev and only think you could give Huck a draw at best. Very, very lethargic.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Huck wins via SD, Sauerland Decision

Last edited by dbudge on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Alrighty, it goes to the 'cards, Huck wins by SD..

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Another in a long line of hometown decisions....piss poor crap!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I think I gave Huck 2, 5, and 10. I thought 6 and 9 were also very close. Do not like the decision.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I like Steve Cunningham's chances against Huck much better after seeing the fight. Huck is really crude.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:43 pm

I can't really comment, because as usual the stream sucked. It seemed close to me, what I could make out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Lebedev outboxed Huck. Huck wasn't busy at all. Lebedev was the more effective fighter, Huck never got to grips with Lebedev's style. Sauerland are the biggest cheaters in World Boxing. it was a robbery, absolutely disgusting

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:46 pm

didn't watch the fight, but if you fight a Sauerland guy in Germany you better just go ahead and put 2-3 pts on the scorecard for the Sauerland guy before the fight even starts.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:40 pm

So Huck was gifted a decision then ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Ali wrote:So Huck was gifted a decision then ?

Yup, I think so, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a robbery, but one Judge had it for Lebedev 116-112 which sounded about right to me. The other 2 judges gave it to Huck by scores of something like 115-113. Lebedev clearly outworked and outboxed Huck who didn't deserve to keep his title.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:52 pm

yeh the russian's corner knew it was going to happen. i knew it was going to happen when Huck got on his bike in the 12th. he'd done nothing in the fight and got completely outclassed

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Ring wrote:

Yup, I think so, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a robbery, but one Judge had it for Lebedev 116-112 which sounded about right to me. The other 2 judges gave it to Huck by scores of something like 115-113. Lebedev clearly outworked and outboxed Huck who didn't deserve to keep his title.

That's ashame, Huck had alot of momentum building and seemed on the verge of unifying the division.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Sauerland Decision. i wonder how many there have been in history??

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Ali wrote:
Ring wrote:

That's ashame, Huck had alot of momentum building and seemed on the verge of unifying the division.

Huck looked pretty good in his last fight against Matt Godfrey, but this time against Lebedev he seemed clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm

I thought it was a pretty big gift. All Huck had the whole fight were wild lead rights that occasionally landed. Lebedev came forward with a good workrate and good accuracy. I agree that Huck looked completely clueless. I have to wonder if Wegner teaches his fighters anything after watching this and AA's last fight.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Ring wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ring wrote:

Huck looked pretty good in his last fight against Matt Godfrey, but this time against Lebedev he seemed clueless.

godfrey is a decent fighter but he is an ESPN FNF level guy. He can beat all but 15 or so guys at cruiser but he isn't good enough to beat the top 15 guys in that weight division.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3