The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S.

+2
dbudge
Tobe
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S. Empty Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:44 pm

As near as I can tell this card starts somewhere around 4:00-5:00 PM EST here in North America, or about 5 or 6 hours from now, let's check it out! cheers

At Berlin, Germany: Marco Huck vs. Denis Lebedev, 12 rounds, for Huck's WBO cruiserweight title; Yoan Pablo Hernandez vs. Ali Ismailov, 12 rounds, WBA cruiserweight eliminator; Alexander Povetkin vs. Nicolai Firtha, 10 rounds, heavyweights.

There should be plenty of good live streams here:
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?&matchid=99112&part=sports

and here:
http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/49617-Boxing-and-Fighting-Weekly-Schedule-(15th-December-20th-December)
(as well as Streams for tonight's Pascal-Hopkins fight on Showtime)

Back to top Go down

Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S. Empty Re: Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 pm

solid card in Germany. I'm looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S. Empty Re: Huck vs. Lebedev on this afternoon in the U.S.

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:54 pm

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Cool, thanks Ring. Anyone know what time the main event is expected to be starting tonight?
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Tobe wrote:Cool, thanks Ring. Anyone know what time the main event is expected to be starting tonight?

I'm thinking about 4:00 or 5:00 PM EST or a couple of hours from now, i'm gonna start hunting streams in a few minutes, as soon as I know a definate time for the main, i'll post it in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 pm

I kind of want to see if Povetkin has anything left that could be recovered if/when he dumps Atlas, or if Teddy has completely destroyed his psyche

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 pm

A link in either German or Polish:

http://nadnerbsregdor.com/

Looks like Alexander Povetkin vs. Nicolai Firtha is just starting, I see Teddy Atlas in Povetkin's corner.

I'll see if I can find a better stream (in english) before the main event starts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:06 pm

You can still see the tools. I had long believed Povetkin could have beaten everyone in the division not named Klitschko prior to hooking up with Teddy. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Teddy is trying to turn him into a head hunting killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Anyone watching this? That stream is brutal with the that "click" sound from the sidebar chat, and it keeps slowing down then fastforwarding to catch up. Ah well, at least we can watch it (not complaining Ring, I swear).

Povetkin is looking like crap as well.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Canvas wrote:You can still see the tools. I had long believed Povetkin could have beaten everyone in the division not named Klitschko prior to hooking up with Teddy. Sad.

Povetkin looks like a small heavyweight to me, I wonder if he wouldn't do better at Crusierweight. Teddy is right about one thing, either one of the Klitschko brothers would have destroyed Povetkin, but no way do you walk away from 3 million dollars.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Ring wrote:
Canvas wrote:You can still see the tools. I had long believed Povetkin could have beaten everyone in the division not named Klitschko prior to hooking up with Teddy. Sad.

Povetkin looks like a small heavyweight to me, I wonder if he wouldn't do better at Crusierweight. Teddy is right about one thing, either one of the Klitschko brothers would have destroyed Povetkin, but no way do you walk away from 3 million dollars.

he only looks small because Firtha is huge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Tobe wrote:Anyone watching this? That stream is brutal with the that "click" sound from the sidebar chat, and it keeps slowing down then fastforwarding to catch up. Ah well, at least we can watch it (not complaining Ring, I swear).

click the little box in the lower corner of the chat box - that'll mute that clicking.

Povetkin looks akward because he is uncomfortable. Atlas has him so confused he doesn't know who he is anymore

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Tobe wrote:Anyone watching this? That stream is brutal with the that "click" sound from the sidebar chat, and it keeps slowing down then fastforwarding to catch up. Ah well, at least we can watch it (not complaining Ring, I swear).

I think there may be a way to mute the sound from the sidebar chat, in any event, i've got the sound muted anyway, at least the quality of the feed isn't too bad.
I'm still hunting some other streams, hopefully one in english.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 pm

THANK YOU! God, that was driving me nuts. Now I can really hear the Polish (or whatever the hell this is) Very Happy
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Canvas wrote:

Povetkin looks akward because he is uncomfortable. Atlas has him so confused he doesn't know who he is anymore

He really does look awkward. Not putting his punches together at all. I know this Firtha is a big dude with an awkward style, but seriously I think Povetkin has regressed.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:31 pm

another akward win for Sasha. my advice: change trainers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Tobe wrote:

He really does look awkward. Not putting his punches together at all. I know this Firtha is a big dude with an awkward style, but seriously I think Povetkin has regressed.
Big time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 pm

There is a stream for ARD that comes in great ...but it's some German TV show

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Here different feed: (still not in English)

http://www.domacifilmovi.us/myp/ch6.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

yea I tried that one too Ring. It's not bad if you give it a full minute to settle down and quit jumping around.

I'm hoping this one will cut to the main event on the hour after the news update ends:

http://www.7rm.es/flashjw/player.swf?streamer=rtmp://iphonetv.swisscom.com/iphone&file=ARD_WIFIHD.sdp&autostart=true&stretching=exactfit

in german but best picture

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:07 pm

seems to be quite a long break before the main event

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Canvas wrote:seems to be quite a long break before the main event

I'm confused, I don't even know what fight i'm watching.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 pm

the link I posted above to ARD is showing the fight in good quality

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Ring wrote:
Canvas wrote:seems to be quite a long break before the main event

I'm confused, I don't even know what fight i'm watching.

you're watching a time filler bout Ring. The main event is about to start
this link is best IMO:

http://www.7rm.es/flashjw/player.swf?streamer=rtmp://iphonetv.swisscom.com/iphone&file=ARD_WIFIHD.sdp&autostart=true&stretching=exactfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next