The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nonito Donaire....

4 posters

Go down

Nonito Donaire.... Empty Nonito Donaire....

Post  dbudge Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 am

... he's very good...

i really hope that a Montiel vs Donaire fight can be made. i think p4p it is one of the best fights that can be made.

I used to have my reservations about Donaire because of the quality of his opposition, but i guess you can only beat who is in front of you. I still think that he leaves his chin vulnerable to the left hook himself, ironically. he seems quite open at times but it also seems that is only the case when he is dominating. he has the ability to step it up whenever he wants and i really think there is a lot left to come from him. his skills are very well polished, he's got a big punch (especially that left hook), good footwork, good balance, good handspeed, good reflexes, he's big in the lower weight classes which means he has the potential to go through a few and clear out. I really think Donaire could be a special fighter even though there are still some questions that need answering. A fight with Montiel would answer a few without doubt. The promoters need to make this fight happen

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Nonito Donaire.... Empty Re: Nonito Donaire....

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 am

dbudge wrote:... he's very good...

i really hope that a Montiel vs Donaire fight can be made. i think p4p it is one of the best fights that can be made.

I used to have my reservations about Donaire because of the quality of his opposition, but i guess you can only beat who is in front of you. I still think that he leaves his chin vulnerable to the left hook himself, ironically. he seems quite open at times but it also seems that is only the case when he is dominating. he has the ability to step it up whenever he wants and i really think there is a lot left to come from him. his skills are very well polished, he's got a big punch (especially that left hook), good footwork, good balance, good handspeed, good reflexes, he's big in the lower weight classes which means he has the potential to go through a few and clear out. I really think Donaire could be a special fighter even though there are still some questions that need answering. A fight with Montiel would answer a few without doubt. The promoters need to make this fight happen

If Montiel wins its on. The Scotsman told me HBO already is in business for it, both guys just had to win their preliminary bouts. Donaire won his now its Fernandos turn. Oh yeah and +1 on that very good post.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 am

thank you, i'm glad somebody appreciated it ... Sad

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 am

dbudge wrote:thank you, i'm glad somebody appreciated it ... Sad

I give credit where credit is due. I really hope Montiel can beat this guy on Saturday without getting hurt or taking any punishment, because I really want to see that fight come February. Winner and loser of that should fight the first round losers of the Bantam tournament. Lots of good fights at bantamweight.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Its hard to tell how good he is/can be when he's been facing over matched competition since Vic

Shit he didnt even fight Arce!

I got Montiel if Bob does make it for Feb '11
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:08 pm

i think that its a toss up fight. if montiel can fight well then i think that he will win.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Size will be on Donaire's side in that fight, Nonito is two inches taller and has a two inch reach advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down