The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys on fucking vacation?

+10
Jaime Lannister
BoxingGenius
Soonermark890
dmar5143
freakzilla
Gumby
NJBeatdown86
powerpuncher
kbyte
hardcorebee24
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What are you guys on fucking vacation? Empty What are you guys on fucking vacation?

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:36 am

This forum is dead.  Jesus.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

What are you guys on fucking vacation? Empty Re: What are you guys on fucking vacation?

Post  kbyte Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:27 am

RIP forum.

Ok everybody back to ESPN lol.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

What are you guys on fucking vacation? Empty Re: What are you guys on fucking vacation?

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:05 am

kbyte wrote:RIP forum.

See you over there.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:10 pm

kbyte wrote:RIP forum.

if i were to switch forums, it definitely would not be back to espn. haha.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 pm

I'll be honest, my interest in boxing and even MMA has waned a bit. It's mostly been soccer with me lately. That and it's been a rough couple of weeks in my family. When Grant and Ali left, this place died out. Maybe we should return to Ninja's, as Freak suggested. I still enjoy talking boxing with all you guys though.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:58 pm

I'm just real busy with work. I don't have time to watch boxing and post, and have a social life. I think work stuff should finally be dying down in a bit though.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Gumby wrote:I'm just real busy with work. I don't have time to watch boxing and post, and have a social life. I think work stuff should finally be dying down in a bit though.
Well, something has to give and how dare you have a social life!!!!! I mean really.  JEEZ!!!!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 pm

I think a merger between this place and Ninja's is definitely needed.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 pm

freak please stop selling ninja.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm

dmar5143 wrote:freak please stop selling ninja.
It's not just feak, NJ thinks its a good idea as well and I'm on board too. This forum just doesn't have the traffic it needs.  I'm a bad thread starter, but I'll reply as much as possible.  From what I under stand they cleaned up all the riff raff at Ninjas, I'll give it a shot for 3 days and I'll report back.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 pm

sorry boys was without internet service for over a week. What did I miss?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 am

Soonermark890 wrote:sorry boys was without internet service for over a week. What did I miss?

Did you become Amish?
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
It's not just feak, NJ thinks its a good idea as well and I'm on board too. This forum just doesn't have the traffic it needs.  I'm a bad thread starter, but I'll reply as much as possible.  From what I under stand they cleaned up all the riff raff at Ninjas, I'll give it a shot for 3 days and I'll report back.

Wolf and LA are gone. Both boards have less traffic than before. I just thought a merger would be good. I'm sure I could get Sooner to be the Boxing mod so he could still control that area. I like posters from both boards and honestly believe it would be best for all to be together again.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:38 am

i am all for a merger if everyone else is but if not, ill just stay here until this place completely dies out.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 am

i actually was on vacation lol

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 am

freakzilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Wolf and LA are gone. Both boards have less traffic than before. I just thought a merger would be good. I'm sure I could get Sooner to be the Boxing mod so he could still control that area. I like posters from both boards and honestly believe it would be best for all to be together again.

Yeah. been over there for three days. They have 22 regular posters by my count. We have twice the boxing posters hey have. So a merger isn't necessary imho. There is less boxing traffic over there.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Yeah. been over there for three days.  They have 22 regular posters by my count.  We have twice the boxing posters hey have.  So a merger isn't necessary imho.  There is less boxing traffic over there.

Boxing isn't really high on the agenda there but I thought both combined would spark more boxing talk and other subjects also. I tried.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaime Lannister Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:47 pm

I'd love to see NJBeatdown86, captainanddew, powerpuncher, Gumby, Shaun,  kbyte, Norm1023, BoxingGenius, hardcorebee24 and UBeeg9cats come over to Ninja's Place.

Jaime Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:18 pm

freakzilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Yeah. been over there for three days.  They have 22 regular posters by my count.  We have twice the boxing posters hey have.  So a merger isn't necessary imho.  There is less boxing traffic over there.

Boxing isn't really high on the agenda there but I thought both combined would spark more boxing talk and other subjects also. I tried.

Or we could invite them over here.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Ser Davos Seaworth wrote:I'd love to see NJBeatdown86, captainanddew, powerpuncher, Gumby, Shaun,  kbyte, Norm1023, BoxingGenius, hardcorebee24 and UBeeg9cats come over to Ninja's Place.

Why don't you just post over here again. LMAO. If you're Davos is Sooner Stanis?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 am

Ser Davos Seaworth wrote:I'd love to see NJBeatdown86, captainanddew, powerpuncher, Gumby, Shaun,  kbyte, Norm1023, BoxingGenius, hardcorebee24 and UBeeg9cats come over to Ninja's Place.

ub doesn't even post here anymore. He and I talk on twitter every now and then.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 pm

How you doing, you batty Scotsman?
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaime Lannister Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:07 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:

How you doing, you batty Scotsman?

Trying to sway King Stannis away from that Red Headed evil witch Melisandre.

lol I am good NJ you ?

Looking forward to Golovkin vs. Macklin tonight and I am excited for Weidman vs. Silva coming up in a couple weeks time.

Jaime Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 pm

I'll be watching it tomorrow morning, working the graveyard shift.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Or we could invite them over here.
thats a better idea. we are a pure boxing message board. ninja can be an MMA board and we can be the boxing board. so they should merge with us.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next