The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mares and rigo calling out each other

3 posters

Go down

mares and rigo calling out each other Empty mares and rigo calling out each other

Post  powerpuncher Wed May 15, 2013 2:46 am

ive seen articles about them both calling out each other. can this fight be made? i doubt that mares would go back down in weight so im assuming that rigo would come up to feather which im sure he would do since mares really isnt that big anyway. can TR and GB make it happen? it would be a defining fight for both of them. the person who won would have their stock rise a ton. its obviously the fight to be made right now but its always the question of will it be made?
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

mares and rigo calling out each other Empty Re: mares and rigo calling out each other

Post  kbyte Wed May 15, 2013 9:20 am

I think I remember seeing on boxingscene that Rigo said he wouldn't move up for Mares but that the only fight Mares would come down for is Rigo. It won't happen anyway because of the usual promoter stuff.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

mares and rigo calling out each other Empty Re: mares and rigo calling out each other

Post  dmar5143 Wed May 15, 2013 9:44 am

kbyte wrote:I think I remember seeing on boxingscene that Rigo said he wouldn't move up for Mares but that the only fight Mares would come down for is Rigo. It won't happen anyway because of the usual promoter stuff.
...yep..lets stop believing this calling out nonsence.especialy when fighters realize the fights not going to happen or the odds of it is very high.not only promoters differ but tv contracts differ.its a lot to overcome.id still rather see donaire vs mares..over a rigo fight..its a wish more then reality unfortunetly.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu May 16, 2013 3:00 am

the promoters and tv contracts are hindering fighters. its pretty ridiculous that a fighter cant fight the best because of these factors. i mean seriously, if mares wants to prove that he is the greatest fighter to live (obviously he isnt but just go with it), then he needs to be able to fight the best. as much as we call out people for ducking, i think that sometimes people arent ducking fighters as much as outside factors make it near impossible for a fight to actually happen.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down