The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rigo going after Donaire

+2
hardcorebee24
Shaun
6 posters

Go down

Rigo going after Donaire Empty Rigo going after Donaire

Post  Shaun Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:09 am

Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Rigo going after Donaire Empty Re: Rigo going after Donaire

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:54 am

Donaire needs to take this fight.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:Donaire needs to take this fight.
he does but is too scared. there is talks again about him fighting arce. its a joke because rigo is definitely better than arce at this point of his career and donaire knows that arces style is a better match up for him than rigos.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:41 pm

From what Ive seen, Rigo cant beat Donaire, but I'll agree that Donaire is afraid of Rigo because Rigo is very talented and a better boxer, so Donaire is afraid of possibly losing to him. However Rigo cant take a punch. If Donaire lands a bomb, he'll knock Rigo out. Its pretty much like Rigo will out box Donaire, but in order for Donaire to win hes going to have to land power punches on him. It can go either way, but I favor Donaire as the guy hits very hard and Rigos chin isnt very good.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see this fight. But on the other hand I have had a hard time sleeping lately.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't want to see this fight. But on the other hand I have had a hard time sleeping lately.

The fight I can't figure out if I want or not is a possible Rigo-Moreno fight. Yes, I have "wishful" thinking to even suggest GB and TR to make the fight. I just think both of them are in the top 10 in boxing skills (NOT P4P by any means) and it would be a chess match. It would be a fight for trainers to show their fighters for years to come IMO but I might also fall asleep by the 3rd round.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:47 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't want to see this fight. But on the other hand I have had a hard time sleeping lately.

The fight I can't figure out if I want or not is a possible Rigo-Moreno fight. Yes, I have "wishful" thinking to even suggest GB and TR to make the fight. I just think both of them are in the top 10 in boxing skills (NOT P4P by any means) and it would be a chess match. It would be a fight for trainers to show their fighters for years to come IMO but I might also fall asleep by the 3rd round.
Yeah guys like Rigo and Donaire are boring unless you get them in with an Arce type.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down