The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just plain DUMB.

2 posters

Go down

This is just plain DUMB.  Empty This is just plain DUMB.

Post  Frank Sat May 04, 2013 3:27 pm

The Washington Redskins were thinking about changing their name, however the following paragraph states why they are fine keeping the name the way it is.

But a new Associated Press-GfK poll shows that nationally, "Redskins" still enjoys widespread support. Nearly four in five Americans don't think the team should change its name, the survey found. Only 11 percent think it should be changed, while 8 percent weren't sure and 2 percent didn't answer.

Now, maybe it's just me, but isn't it the AMERICAN INDIANS who are fucking offended by the goddamn name?! If this is so, wouldn't a COMMON SENSE person figure out that their opinion is really the only fucking one that COUNTS???!!!!!!

Sure, for all of you that don't know, their opinion (Native Americans) is the only one that's imperative. The rest of everyone can go to hell. If the American Indian decides that the name is offensive, take it the FUCK down.

As an American, I try to so hard to be proud of the fucking country. Sometimes it's hard. Let's face it. It's a DUMB fucking country.

Last edited by Frank on Sat May 04, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frank

Back to top Go down

This is just plain DUMB.  Empty Re: This is just plain DUMB.

Post  dmar5143 Sat May 04, 2013 3:48 pm

the whole article and concept is dumb.the name isn't offensive period unless one has super duper insensitive skin.maybe the ny yankess should change there name since it could offend a very tiny segment of southern folks still resenting the outcome of the civil war.whats next the clevland Indians the milwalkee braves.maybe the dallas cowboys also.hell Texans should take offense referring to them as hicks or clowns.
marlon brando was taken to task for saying the jews run Hollywood.which is true.if your jewish a person is called a jew.jews means more then one.plural.how that became a slur is beyond me.
im tired of this nonsence.
stop the geico commercials for a Australian or English person or whatever the accent is offends a few for equating them as a lizard.a reptile.sorry frank the article is crap.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat May 04, 2013 3:52 pm

sorry again frank.if bullshit like this makes it hard for you to be proud of this country please think again.a dumb country.thats a strong statement because of a bullshit article.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat May 04, 2013 4:09 pm

dmar5143 wrote:sorry again frank.if bullshit like this makes it hard for you to be proud of this country please think again.a dumb country.thats a strong statement because of a bullshit article.
Think about teams called, "The Atlanta White Trashers" or football teams called, "The New York Blackskins." While you're at it, maybe you like the name, "The Kansas City Kikes."

If a group of people are offended by a name, you listen to them and change the name.

We disagree strongly on this issue. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate your articles. It just means we don't meet eye to eye on this one. For what it's worth, I can see your point but you're missing mine by a mile. Hell, the Jews do run Hollywood. Try naming a football team, "The Hollywood Hook Nosers" and see how long it lasts. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down