The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donaire vs. Juanma is next

3 posters

Go down

Donaire vs. Juanma is next Empty Donaire vs. Juanma is next

Post  Shaun Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:18 pm

According to Bob Arum:

http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-vs-juanma-clash-next-target-says-arum--64449

Hopefully Rigo gets a shot at Mares. I could see it happening because I bet Rigo will settle for less money than Donaire would.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Donaire vs. Juanma is next Empty Re: Donaire vs. Juanma is next

Post  dmar5143 Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:04 pm

unles rigo leaves arum and goes up to 126 like mares has done that fight will never happen.juanma seems like a action fight.another guy with a bad chin but has power and dont know how to fight.easy to hit.perfect to sell donaire with tons of flaws as the real deal.the fight will be very fan friendly and hbo will jump on it.its a match id enjoy and genius matchmaking by arum.it does nothing for donaire as far as working on his several shortcomings.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:43 am

this is a fight to where they know that juanma is never going to be back on top again but is a big enough name to make it seem like a big win for donaire. it kind of reminds me of the arce fight. arce was a big enough name to seem like a legit win but he was way past his best when he fought donaire and it was just a bad style for him. juanma will make it exciting for a few rounds until donaire counters him with a hard left hook and then the fight will be over. juanma has terrible defense.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:46 am

and i agree with dmar that rigo wont fight mares. the gb vs tr thing isnt going to allow it. im sure both fighters would be all for it but not the promoters. i cant see why either fighter wouldnt demand that fight though. it would be a huge win for either.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down