The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrien Broner being an idiot... again.

+3
Frank
dmar5143
Shaun
7 posters

Go down

Adrien Broner being an idiot... again. Empty Adrien Broner being an idiot... again.

Post  Shaun Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:12 pm

Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Adrien Broner being an idiot... again. Empty Re: Adrien Broner being an idiot... again.

Post  dmar5143 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:50 pm

strickly a idiot punk.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Adrien Broner being an idiot... again. Empty Re: Adrien Broner being an idiot... again.

Post  Frank Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:42 am

As a boxing fan, I used to always be proud when a great deal of boxers were classy and articulate. I agree with Dmar about this guy, however the ignorance of a lot of boxers is really shocking to me at this point.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:41 pm

This guy tries way too hard to be like his idol Mayweather. The day Broner gets his ass kicked, the boxing world will celebrate, but he needs to actually fight a dangerous opponent still. With Al Haymon behind him, that day wont come until a long time.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

I think it's entirely a cultural thing. Broner is a young black man that has grown up watching his peers act like this. Rappers, guys like Mayweather, pretty much any black male that has any monetary success. They place importance on flashy, showy displays of wealth. It's been this way for a long time in the black community. Without education, they are left to themselves to learn right from wrong. He is showing his ignorance to the public, yet thinks he's doing the right thing.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 am

i like broner, all the talent in the world in the ring, yes hes arrogant and flamboyant but ill take that over dull and boring any day! i actually find his antics kind of entertaining. hes a showman and wants to please the crowd at all times, both inside and outside the ring. i cant knock a guy for wanting to put on a show cuz at the end of the day the fans are paying their bills and thats who they should be trying to please. keep up the smack talk and showboating adrian.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  boxinglawyer Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:I think it's entirely a cultural thing. Broner is a young black man that has grown up watching his peers act like this. Rappers, guys like Mayweather, pretty much any black male that has any monetary success. They place importance on flashy, showy displays of wealth. It's been this way for a long time in the black community. Without education, they are left to themselves to learn right from wrong. He is showing his ignorance to the public, yet thinks he's doing the right thing.

I hate when I agree with you........

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 pm

boxinglawyer wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:I think it's entirely a cultural thing. Broner is a young black man that has grown up watching his peers act like this. Rappers, guys like Mayweather, pretty much any black male that has any monetary success. They place importance on flashy, showy displays of wealth. It's been this way for a long time in the black community. Without education, they are left to themselves to learn right from wrong. He is showing his ignorance to the public, yet thinks he's doing the right thing.

I hate when I agree with you........
LOL....welcome back.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down