The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with the girlfriend not wanting to watch NFL football

5 posters

Go down

Problems with the girlfriend not wanting to watch NFL football Empty Problems with the girlfriend not wanting to watch NFL football

Post  Frank Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:22 am

I've been seeing the same lady for 2 yrs now. She hates NFL football. We usually spend Sunday's together and she struggles during the games.

I know a lot of guys are married here, so I'd like to know how you deal with similar problems when it comes to the NFL.

Frank

Frank

Back to top Go down

Problems with the girlfriend not wanting to watch NFL football Empty Re: Problems with the girlfriend not wanting to watch NFL football

Post  dmar5143 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 am

frank look at it in her point of view not the guys or even reverse the situation.your asking her to do every sunday something she hates.that can be viewd as selffish.immagine now if every sunday she sort of forced you to watch first qvc because of the jewlery specials then a few hours on cooking shows.you would be better of spending every saturday together without football..
my thoughts are asking a married guy for the anser wont help since he could surely devote a lot of quality time with his wife daily outside of sunday so given that in mind the wife doesnt resent him doing the nfl on sunday.
shes telling you indirectly that i care about you and ill do this once and a while even though i hate it.not every sunday .
devote one sunday then to doing things outside of the living room tv.go on a picnic or do a sunday brunch then people watch at a park or a coffe place and talk.or do some local siteseeing within 50 miles.
shes sending you a signal so if you ignore it you have a problem down the road.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Problems with the girlfriend not wanting to watch NFL football Empty Re: Problems with the girlfriend not wanting to watch NFL football

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:26 am

Frank I would love to help on this one brother but my wife likes football. But why dont you just make a deal with her. Take her out to some bullshit she likes as a trade. Just explain to her that you want to spend time with her doing something you enjoy and try to make the conversation about how you love to be around her.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Tell her to go get her nails done or tell her to do a chore or errand that she would normally do by herself while you're watching the game. I don't like my wife watching sports with me, that's my time. She hates when I watch shit girl movies with her for the same reason. So we do our own thing while those activities are going on. Individuality is a beautiful thing, no couple should do everything together. I will say this though, pick one game you really like cause the days of watching every football game on Saturdays and Sundays is out if the weekend is the only time you have together.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:Tell her to go get her nails done or tell her to do a chore or errand that she would normally do by herself while you're watching the game. I don't like my wife watching sports with me, that's my time. She hates when I watch shit girl movies with her for the same reason. So we do our own thing while those activities are going on. Individuality is a beautiful thing, no couple should do everything together. I will say this though, pick one game you really like cause the days of watching every football game on Saturdays and Sundays is out if the weekend is the only time you have together.
i agree with this.

i guess the question is, how much do you see her during the week? if you only see her sundays mostly, then i really understand the dilemma. but if thats the case, and she wants more, then either get married or move on.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Thanks for the response guys. I'll consider each and every one of these. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Hell if you lay the pipe right she will forgive just about anything and will do anything. Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down