The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chubby vs fat getting ready to start

4 posters

Go down

Chubby vs fat getting ready to start Empty Chubby vs fat getting ready to start

Post  captainanddew Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Chubby (Povetkin) vs Rahman (fat). Epix has it (use a free trial). Or wiziwig has the british feed (box nation).

Either way I'm happy. If Rahman loses, we are rid of him forever. If Povetkin somehow loses, then we don't have to hear about him for a while.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Chubby vs fat getting ready to start Empty Re: Chubby vs fat getting ready to start

Post  captainanddew Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:20 pm

lol, eddie mustaffa muhammad, rahman's trainer didn't make the trip. caught the end of some discussion that he didn't get passport done in time or something. lol. rahman's strength and conditioning coach is his trainer tonight. rahman is fat and looking for an early KO
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Chubby vs fat getting ready to start Empty Re: Chubby vs fat getting ready to start

Post  captainanddew Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

rahman wobbled by the first or second punch landed on him in round 1.

in round 2, povetkin hurt rahman and rahman laid on the ropes and got tagged and destroyed. ref had to jump in and save him.

absolute disgrace it looked like on paper.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Im glad I didnt tune in
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:08 pm

every time I see Povetkin, I think he should try to get his body down to about 220 and improve his conditioning.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Rahman is almost as big a disgrace as the WBA for making him the #1 contender!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:31 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Rahman is almost as big a disgrace as the WBA for making him the #1 contender!!!
He just took the payday. When is his son going pro?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:55 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:Rahman is almost as big a disgrace as the WBA for making him the #1 contender!!!
boxing really needs to do something about these old fighters just looking for a payday. i mean who was ever really a big rahman fan anyway? i dont know his purse but it shouldnt have been more than a few thousand at most. im sure that he got a decent chunk of change though.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:28 am

powerpuncher wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
boxing really needs to do something about these old fighters just looking for a payday. i mean who was ever really a big rahman fan anyway? i dont know his purse but it shouldnt have been more than a few thousand at most. im sure that he got a decent chunk of change though.

what can boxing do?

It all comes down to the bullshit organizations.

No non-biased rankings would have Rahman in the top 20 at this point. But he was a mandatory for a trinket.

There are many problems for boxing, but the ones with the ABCs are the biggest ones to me.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down