The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you guys ready for some football!?

+2
GrantZilla
Diego408
6 posters

Go down

Are you guys ready for some football!? Empty Are you guys ready for some football!?

Post  Diego408 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Giants vs Cowboys tonight! Who's watching? I've been waiting all year for the season to start again. I love weekends in the fall. There are fights Saturdays and Football games on Sunday.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Are you guys ready for some football!? Empty Re: Are you guys ready for some football!?

Post  GrantZilla Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Fuck yeah. Been waiting for some football
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Are you guys ready for some football!? Empty Re: Are you guys ready for some football!?

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Yep just got home from Oktoberfest. Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm more of a college football fan but I'm glad the sport is back! Gives me something to do on Saturday mornings and/or Sunday afternoons.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I'm more of a college football fan but I'm glad the sport is back! Gives me something to do on Saturday mornings and/or Sunday afternoons.
Yeah I love college. Living in Oklahoma college football is king.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Everytime Giants-Cowboys played in the season opener, the winner has gone on to win the SB that year. So if the trend continues, I guess it'll be Dallas
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Dallas looked great, or it's probably because the Giants have declined.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:30 am

giants just dont have a running game at all which is a problem. they only have bradshaw and he isnt even that great. i expect them to get better as the season goes on because hakeem nicks hasnt even practiced and cruz i dont think will drop so many balls every game.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 am

powerpuncher wrote:giants just dont have a running game at all which is a problem. they only have bradshaw and he isnt even that great. i expect them to get better as the season goes on because hakeem nicks hasnt even practiced and cruz i dont think will drop so many balls every game.

In today's pass friendly and protect the QB NFL, not having a good running game means little. Shit, The Giants had one of the worst running games last year and now they're the defending champs.

Giants prob is they're so inconsistent. How can one explain getting shutout by the Seahawks twice, but then beating GB, 9ers, and The Pats.

It's impossible to predict how well The Giants will be. They could suck and lose to mediocre teams and then go on one of their crazy streaks. Only gauge will be how healthy their line stays on both sides of the ball
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hillsicc303 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 am

Cowboys usually start pretty well and fade, and the Giants usually don't start playing until November.

I'd take this game with a grain of salt...

hillsicc303

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:26 am

hillsicc303 wrote:Cowboys usually start pretty well and fade, and the Giants usually don't start playing until November.

I'd take this game with a grain of salt...
true. eli can get it done when he really needs to.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down