The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale)

3 posters

Go down

Sugar Ray Robinson vs Sugar Ray Leonard

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale) I_vote_lcap78%The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale) I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale) I_vote_lcap22%The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale) I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale) Empty The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale)

Post  freakzilla Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Just vote for who you think would win if both fighters were at their peak in a 15 round fight.

Sugar Ray Robinson vs Sugar Ray Leonard
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale) Empty Re: The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale)

Post  freakzilla Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Sugar Ray Robinson in a landslide.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale) Empty Re: The Boxing Palace's Greatest Ever Welterweight Tournament (Finale)

Post  kbyte Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 pm

I voted for Leonard just to give him something lol
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:13 pm

kbyte wrote:I voted for Leonard just to give him something lol

Lol.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm

From what I know, the converage of Robinson fights is limited at WW. Most of Robby's fight films are at MW, so that's the SRR that I have to visualize for a fight against SRL.

Just for the sake of argument, how many people here have seen Ray Robinson go 15 rounds as a WW?

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down