The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More damn injuries- PIROG Pulls Out

+4
dmar5143
nano212
hardcorebee24
captainanddew
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More damn injuries- PIROG Pulls Out Empty More damn injuries- PIROG Pulls Out

Post  captainanddew Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm

from boxingscene:

By Rick Reeno

BoxingScene.com has confirmed that WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (20-0, 15KOs) suffered a back injury in training, which in turn has forced him to withdraw from a highly anticipated unification with IBO/WBA "regular" champion Gennady Golovkin (23-0 20KOs). The fight was scheduled to take place on August 25th with HBO televising.

According to promoter Artie Pelullo, Pirog injured his back while hitting a tire with a sledgehammer - a popular exercise among fighters. Pirog will be out 90 to 120 days.

The HBO card will go forward with Golovkin in the main event, according to Pelullo.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

More damn injuries- PIROG Pulls Out Empty Re: More damn injuries- PIROG Pulls Out

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:03 am

Yeah right, this guy hasn't fought anyone since he beat Jacobs. He's no real champ.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

More damn injuries- PIROG Pulls Out Empty Re: More damn injuries- PIROG Pulls Out

Post  nano212 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 am

He was hurt doing the sledge hammer on tire routine! I seen pavlik do that and Margo also what is that for??
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 am

nano212 wrote:He was hurt doing the sledge hammer on tire routine! I seen pavlik do that and Margo also what is that for??

Total body strength. Core, legs shoulders, back and balance also. It's a great workout for total body strength. I don't trust these eastern European fighters, they're full of shit. I don't believe this injury. They're going to wait 30 days and see? So then post pone the fucking fight. If he's still "hurt" in a month or needs surgery then cancel it. Pirog is 32 has one good win on his resume, he didn't want a hungry tiger that could punch like Golovkin. Pirog is a fraud.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 am

hardcore to a certain degree i agree in what you said..hiting the tire to me isnt productive.id much rather see them return to choping at a tree type of thing.aerola is out i think due to injury.rahdman also maidana pulls out of a fight with weeks to go a real opponent for alvarez goes out of the picture 4 times.now with alvarez instead of molina or lara we will get left over slop.
pirog to fight o0n hbo gave up his worthless belt is the only possitive thing out of this..the past year or so its been like something ive never seen before.big fights cancelled due to injury drugs or plain changing there mind to fight.incredible.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 am

dmar5143 wrote:hardcore to a certain degree i agree in what you said..hiting the tire to me isnt productive.id much rather see them return to choping at a tree type of thing.aerola is out i think due to injury.rahdman also maidana pulls out of a fight with weeks to go a real opponent for alvarez goes out of the picture 4 times.now with alvarez instead of molina or lara we will get left over slop.
pirog to fight o0n hbo gave up his worthless belt is the only possitive thing out of this..the past year or so its been like something ive never seen before.big fights cancelled due to injury drugs or plain changing there mind to fight.incredible.

Maybe they're feigning injury because they're all on fucking steroids.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Pity.

Legit injury though.

I would like to see Peter Quillen replace Pirog.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:hardcore to a certain degree i agree in what you said..hiting the tire to me isnt productive.id much rather see them return to choping at a tree type of thing.aerola is out i think due to injury.rahdman also maidana pulls out of a fight with weeks to go a real opponent for alvarez goes out of the picture 4 times.now with alvarez instead of molina or lara we will get left over slop.
all euro
Maybe they're feigning injury because they're all on fucking steroids.

Lol fuck me who woke up on the wrong side of the bed sweetheart????
Hitting a tyre with a 14lb hammer is great for all over core strength.
However I do agree with you that pirog is a fucking joke, he got lucky to be in a position to expose an unproven fighter and has done sweet fuck all since then. However to say all euro fighters are on the juice when Peterson, berto and Tarver have all been collared is an outrageous comment. Maybe you are being sarcastic, or maybe its that time of the month.... P.s I love you

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Who fucking changed my post? I never wrote all Euro. Someone changed my post look at my previous posts. Fuck off whoever altered my posts... love u too.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Who fucking changed my post? I never wrote all Euro. Someone changed my post look at my previous posts. Fuck off whoever altered my posts... love u too.

Denial is the first step in rehab. It's ok, I'm here to support you, even though you love smoking cock

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Who fucking changed my post? I never wrote all Euro. Someone changed my post look at my previous posts. Fuck off whoever altered my posts... love u too.

Nobody changed your original post it was altered in the quote.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 am

what did he do to his back to put him out for so long? did he crack a vertebrae or something? too many injuries are stopping fights from happening. this was a fight i was really excited for.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 am

Ali wrote:

What scalywag perpetrated that offense.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

The guy who quoted you dbudge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:57 am

powerpuncher wrote:what did he do to his back to put him out for so long? did he crack a vertebrae or something? too many injuries are stopping fights from happening. this was a fight i was really excited for.

A ruptured disc.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 am

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali, take care of him for me. Spank him raw.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:56 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali, take care of him for me. Spank him raw.

lol ok I will do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Who fucking changed my post? I never wrote that I smoke dick for cock. Stop trying to take the passion out of my extramarital homosexual affairs. Fuck off whoever altered my posts... love u too.

Regardless of why, I'm pissed this fight is getting scrapped. I was really looking forward to it.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 am

Gumby wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Who fucking changed my post? I never wrote that I smoke dick for cock. Stop trying to take the passion out of my extramarital homosexual affairs. Fuck off whoever altered my posts... love u too.

Regardless of why, I'm pissed this fight is getting scrapped. I was really looking forward to it.

WTF?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:20 am

ok.enough of the first grade crap playing with hardcores post.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Gumby wrote:

WTF?

It's not me changing your posts

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Nobody changed his post it was altered in a quote !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Ali wrote:Nobody changed his post it was altered in a quote !!!!!

So im to assume it was gumby? A mod can do that and make it still look like a quote. Understand?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:36 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

So im to assume it was gumby? A mod can do that and make it still look like a quote. ANYONE CAN MODIFY A QUOTE!!!!!! Understand?

please see above. no one changed his post. anyone can hit quote and then change what you had put. It isn't hard.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:17 pm

captainanddew wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

So im to assume it was gumby? A mod can do that and make it still look like a quote. ANYONE CAN MODIFY A QUOTE!!!!!! Understand?

please see above. no one changed his post. anyone can hit quote and then change what you had put. It isn't hard.

Ok. Then im out.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next