The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally some common sense

2 posters

Go down

Finally some common sense Empty Finally some common sense

Post  Guest Tue May 08, 2012 11:55 am

“I think it’s a learning experience and I don’t think we need to go and chase the Klitschkos,” said Richard Schaefer, chief executive officer for Golden Boy Promotions, which represents Mitchell. “I just don’t think that makes much sense. You keep on building him. This is not about, ‘Let’s go for a payday.’ This is about really building a heavyweight champion here in the United States again. That’s the plan. The plan is not to go and get a big payday, fighting over in Germany [against] a Klitschko.”

Back to top Go down

Finally some common sense Empty Re: Finally some common sense

Post  Diego408 Tue May 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Seth isn't very young to build on like he says. The dude needs to go to Germany and get his pay day. They are certainly doing that with Wilde.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Wilde going nowhere and will amount to nothing at this point. How can he improve by continuing to fight bums with records like 11-38 and 17-20.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 1:03 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Wilde going nowhere and will amount to nothing at this point. How can he improve by continuing to fight bums with records like 11-38 and 17-20.

Balboa fought Spider Rico before he got a title shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down