The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We combine our positive energy to get Katsidis the victory!!!

+3
GrantZilla
powerpuncher
freakzilla
7 posters

Go down

We combine our positive energy to get Katsidis the victory!!! Empty We combine our positive energy to get Katsidis the victory!!!

Post  freakzilla Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 pm

I believe he can win by ko, who's with me?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

We combine our positive energy to get Katsidis the victory!!! Empty Re: We combine our positive energy to get Katsidis the victory!!!

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:25 pm

not me
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

We combine our positive energy to get Katsidis the victory!!! Empty Re: We combine our positive energy to get Katsidis the victory!!!

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:33 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:I believe he can win by ko, who's with me?

Marquez has great chin, I could see a TKO due to a cut or something, but I don't see any way that Katsitis, who seems to always come up short in big fights, knocks JMM out. (I hope i'm wrong)

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

C'mon people, it doesn't work with negativity. Positive thoughts.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:C'mon people, it doesn't work with negativity. Positive thoughts.

It's not negativity freak, it's reality, I hate to rain on your parade, but to defeat Marquez, Kats will have to bring his A game, and that still might not be enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:34 pm

I like Kat, but JMM is the man. No way I can root against him. Even if a win probably means he will foolishly move up in weight and fight Pac at 147
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I like Kat, but JMM is the man. No way I can root against him. Even if a win probably means he will foolishly move up in weight and fight Pac at 147
this is how i feel. i like JMM too much to root against him
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Marquez is one of my favorite fighters (one of the few I am a big fan of). I love watching Katsidis fight as well. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy upwards of 36 mins of 2 big-time competitors.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Greatest interview I ever read in a while in The Ring Magazine was from Marquez.

Funniest part was when he was talking about how he was in Arum's office telling him he wanted to fight Prince Naseem, and Arum is telling him that Naseem wanted no part of him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Sorry dude....I gotta root for JMM in this one. This is one warrior that has earned his keep in the ring. He deserves the Pac fight just for what he's accomplished against Manny himself. Marquez is entitled to a big enough payday to kick back, relax & train some more Mexicano machines.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Sorry dude....I gotta root for JMM in this one. This is one warrior that has earned his keep in the ring. He deserves the Pac fight just for what he's accomplished against Manny himself. Marquez is entitled to a big enough payday to kick back, relax & train some more Mexicano machines.

his brother is no slouch as well.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Im rooting for Kat in a torch passer. Let's go Mike!!!

(I have a feeling once th fight starts my allegience will change)
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm

I certainly appreciate your passion. Katsidis is gonna need all of it...and more skill than nhe has ever shown before...and some help from Father Time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Are we supposed to lend Katsidis our energy while he charges up a spirit bomb like in dragonball z?

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down