The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PAYTON SWEEPSTAKES

+5
Diego408
captainanddew
Gumby
GrantZilla
dmar5143
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE PAYTON SWEEPSTAKES - Page 2 Empty Re: THE PAYTON SWEEPSTAKES

Post  dmar5143 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 am

the jags does make good sence for both tebow and the jags.its in his back yard of colledge fame and he could sell 10-15000 more tickets per game.the dolphins made a deperation move today at qb.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Tebow has been traded to the NY Jets.

Also for the bounty system NO had, Sean Payton has been suspended this whole year without pay, Gregg Williams was suspended indefinitely. Their GM suspended for 8 games and his doesn't start till the season starts. The NFL took away two 2nd round picks from the Saints. One from this years draft and another for next years also. The NFL fined the team 500k. On The NFL network they said the punishment came down harder because everyone in the organization was caught lying to investigators.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I guess the Jets didn't read Tebow's contract. They just figured out that Tebow got 6 million dollar buyout, which Denver only paid 1 million so far. Now the Jets don't want to pay the 5 million.

Jacksonville now back at the table, willing to pay the remainder.

As far as the Saints penalties. Good. What they get for being bunch arrogant assholes who ignored the NFL's warning to get rid of their bounty program.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Tebow is officially a Jet now after a second attempt.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Yup, Tebow to the Jets:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20216515/tim-tebow-traded-jets

Seems weird to me, I believe Denver made a mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Ring wrote:Yup, Tebow to the Jets:

Even with the success Denver had last year, Tebow's passing was rather mediocre to put it nicely. A running QB is a low % play long-term.

Tebow did one thing very well in most of their victories. He didn't turn the ball over. But not turning the ball over, relying way too much on the running game and a good defense, is not going to work long-term.

Could Tebow make strides in the passing game? yes. Is he going to make large enough strides to be a long-term QB? I don't know. I don't think so but I can be classified as a Tebow hater (I admit it).

As for Peyton to Denver. I think Peyton saw a front office he liked, a few young WRs, pretty good running game, and a good defense.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 am

Ring wrote:Seems weird to me, I believe Denver made a mistake.

Yeah, Denver made a big mistake. They now got Manning and a fourth and sixth round draft picks from the Jets for Tebow.

I bet Elway is crying.

The Jets are the ones making a mistake. They are becoming as dysfunctional as the Raiders. So they sign Sanchez to a 40 million contract extension and then go get Tebow? WTF! Tebow doesn't even play the kind of offense Sanchez does to be a decent back-up. And as soon as Sanchez doesn't play well in a game, fans will be screaming for Tebow. Along with the New York cut throat media! It's going to be a fucking zoo!

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Ring wrote:Seems weird to me, I believe Denver made a mistake.

Yeah, Denver made a big mistake. They now got Manning and a fourth and sixth round draft picks from the Jets for Tebow.

I bet Elway is crying.

The Jets are the ones making a mistake. They are becoming as dysfunctional as the Raiders. So they sign Sanchez to a 40 million contract extension and then go get Tebow? WTF! Tebow doesn't even play the kind of offense Sanchez does to be a decent back-up. And as soon as Sanchez doesn't play well in a game, fans will be screaming for Tebow. Along with the New York cut throat media! It's going to be a fucking zoo!

sanchez looking over his shoulder. Tebow getting insane daily coverage in NY. Recipe for epic failure.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 am

im not a jet fan thank goodness but what are they thinking..sanchez overpaid no matter how its spread out.a loudmouth asshole as a coach now tebow.surely a distraction to a team with distractions and division between players.the media will eat this up..its not only a zoo its a disfunctional carnival.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:35 pm

dmar5143 wrote:im not a jet fan thank goodness but what are they thinking..sanchez overpaid no matter how its spread out.a loudmouth asshole as a coach now tebow.surely a distraction to a team with distractions and division between players.the media will eat this up..its not only a zoo its a disfunctional carnival.
Without mentioning any one specific incident, I can say that the decisions made by the Jets Organization have left me puzzled for many years. To be honest, I started doubting their intelligence when they signed 90's Pittsburgh Steeler QB "Neil O'Donald."

I wish Tebow the best and I think it's fair to give him more than one year to prove himself, however this is not a good fit for Tebow or the Jets.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 am

I heard or read something that the air was a factor in Peyton choosing Denver. He's going to wear teams out at home.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 pm

That thin air hasn't made them that much better because they only have a couple of championships to account for that advantage ad they've been in the league for so long. I think they're Defense is way overrated, Brady ripped them in the playoffs. Now with Tebow being traded. their run game will be a lot more mediocre. Their run game wasn't effective till Tebow started and he was a FB playing QB this whole time.

Peyton will regret not signing with SF who BTW have Crabtree, Manningham, Moss and Ginn at WR. That WR core is damn good now.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 am

captainanddew wrote:
Ring wrote:Yup, Tebow to the Jets:

Even with the success Denver had last year, Tebow's passing was rather mediocre to put it nicely. A running QB is a low % play long-term.

Tebow did one thing very well in most of their victories. He didn't turn the ball over. But not turning the ball over, relying way too much on the running game and a good defense, is not going to work long-term.

Could Tebow make strides in the passing game? yes. Is he going to make large enough strides to be a long-term QB? I don't know. I don't think so but I can be classified as a Tebow hater (I admit it).

As for Peyton to Denver. I think Peyton saw a front office he liked, a few young WRs, pretty good running game, and a good defense.

Tebow's holyroller bullshit always rubbed me the wrong way, either the mother-fucker is totally brainwashed or it's all a big phony act, probably a little of both.

I guess my true feelings about Tebow are, yes i'm a hater, and they could trade him to Bumfuck, Egypt for all I care.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Tebow rubs me the wrong way. I am not a religious person. But I have friends who are and they don't bother me. Of course they treat their faith as a personal matter. If someone wants to talk about it they will, but they don't go around throwing it in everyone's face.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm

captainanddew wrote:Tebow rubs me the wrong way. I am not a religious person. But I have friends who are and they don't bother me. Of course they treat their faith as a personal matter. If someone wants to talk about it they will, but they don't go around throwing it in everyone's face.

Nearly everyone of my neighbors is a Christian, but other then asking me to go to church with them, which I take as a sign of friendship, I don't recall any of them ever pushing their religious beliefs on me.

New York is kind of like sin city, not the place you'd expect a virgin jesus boy to end up, it will be fun to see what goes on next year, Tebow might just become corruped, get his cherry popped and take his first drink. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:Tebow rubs me the wrong way. I am not a religious person. But I have friends who are and they don't bother me. Of course they treat their faith as a personal matter. If someone wants to talk about it they will, but they don't go around throwing it in everyone's face.

Nearly everyone of my neighbors is a Christian, but other then asking me to go to church with them, which I take as a sign of friendship, I don't recall any of them ever pushing their religious beliefs on me.

New York is kind of like sin city, not the place you'd expect a virgin jesus boy to end up, it will be fun to see what goes on next year, Tebow might just become corruped, get his cherry popped and take his first drink. What a Face
UGH I hate Tebow. Does anyone actually believe a damn thing he says? There is no fucking way he is a virgin. By now he has at least fucked one guy.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

UGH I hate Tebow. Does anyone actually believe a damn thing he says? There is no fucking way he is a virgin. By now he has at least fucked one guy.

I don't buy the virgin bullshit either, you're going to tell me with all that hot pussy running around at the University of Florida that he managed to stay a virgin? The only way he could do that is if he's a faggot.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:57 am

To those who say Tebow "forces" his religion on ppl need to give some examples. He's no different then athletes who point up at the sky or say thank god in interviews. In his Jets press conference he refused to bring up religion after being asked about it.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 pm

SlickMoney wrote:To those who say Tebow "forces" his religion on ppl need to give some examples. He's no different then athletes who point up at the sky or say thank god in interviews. In his Jets press conference he refused to bring up religion after being asked about it.
long time now see, but I know your a big Jets fan, so how do you like the Tebow trade for your team?

BTW where the hell have you been lately? Gomez has also been MIA
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 pm

i think tebow is a virgin because some florida co-ed or some young women could make some serious money telling papers or tabloids the time she fucked tebow.i dont begrudge a person who has extra strong religious beliefs but i do take offense when they push it on you or the public.tim may not think hes doing that for his mindset may be spread the word no matter what..i know folks like that.extreme fanatics to the point there consumed with it.a mental illness for some.trust me i got involved with a women like that and after she continaly got worse i said so long..her family and close religious friends felt with no doubt she was mentaly ill.tim isnt to that point yet.
could temtation overcome him..of course.could he get more into the fanatics of this.of course.could he actualy have balance in life.maybe not.
as overbearing he may seem to folks i think hes a good kid.hopefully he can find some balance in life..i wish him the best..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i think tebow is a virgin because some florida co-ed or some young women could make some serious money telling papers or tabloids the time she fucked tebow.i dont begrudge a person who has extra strong religious beliefs but i do take offense when they push it on you or the public.tim may not think hes doing that for his mindset may be spread the word no matter what..i know folks like that.extreme fanatics to the point there consumed with it.a mental illness for some.trust me i got involved with a women like that and after she continaly got worse i said so long..her family and close religious friends felt with no doubt she was mentaly ill.tim isnt to that point yet.
could temtation overcome him..of course.could he get more into the fanatics of this.of course.could he actualy have balance in life.maybe not.
as overbearing he may seem to folks i think hes a good kid.hopefully he can find some balance in life..i wish him the best..

I just remember when Tebow was at UF he was a total jesus freak, sticking that bullshit in everyone's face every chance he got. I don't wish him any bad luck, I just wish he'd keep his "faith" to himself, he should know by now that most people don't like being preached to or patronized.

The majority of Christians are somewhat low key about their religion, it's a personal thing between them, their friends, family, god, jesus et al. Even though I'm an Atheist, for the most part I see Christianity as a somewhat positive and/or harmless delusion, and the benefits Christians get from the placebo effect have been well documented. Rolling Eyes

As for the "extreme fanatics" you mention, yeah, many of them are fundamentalist Christians who've lost sight of reality. And I agree, it's a self-induced/psychosomatic form of mental illness. Typically, their obsession with god, jesus and the bible turns them into a blithering bigoted idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum