The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley likely for June 9th

+12
SlickMoney
Shaun
gomez1012
NJBeatdown86
Soonermark890
GonzaJoey
powerpuncher
GrantZilla
Diego408
dmar5143
hardcorebee24
Tobe
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley likely for June 9th Empty Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley likely for June 9th

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Dan Rafael
With Mayweather facing Cotto (assuming Floyd is licensed) you can bank on Pacquiao facing Bradley on June 9. #boxing

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley likely for June 9th Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley likely for June 9th

Post  Tobe Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Anyone give Bradley and his skull a shot in this one?
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley likely for June 9th Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley likely for June 9th

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Tobe wrote:Anyone give Bradley and his skull a shot in this one?

No but I do see Bucket Head giving Diva a tough time.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:56 pm

This one should be for the fans, shouldn't be a PPV.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:This one should be for the fans, shouldn't be a PPV.

+1

Don't HBO usually do a free weekend round about summer time ? this would be perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:This one should be for the fans, shouldn't be a PPV.
..not a bad idea but pac will want his 20 million gaurentee.the floyd fight will outdraw the pac fight by at least 400 000 ppvs and say goodby to any talk of 50-50.say goodbuy to that fight forever with pac.floyd will be in strong position now for 60-40...note.no catchweight for the cotto fight mr pac.no 147 either.whats that tell the fans.coming from a non floyd fan and potential hater floyd shined in this PR debate and shined in the cotto thing at 154..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:21 pm

opps if alvarez is on the undercard make that now 600 000 more ppvs then the pac fight..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes dmar you beat me to it. Floyd's buy rate is going to leave PacBoy in the dust for these two promotions. Good bye 50-50, and good bye Pac-Flod. It was never going to happen anyway.

now hopefully Cotto and Bradley can pull off the upsets and there will be some sweet karma.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Canvas wrote:Yes dmar you beat me to it. Floyd's buy rate is going to leave PacBoy in the dust for these two promotions. Good bye 50-50, and good bye Pac-Flod. It was never going to happen anyway.

now hopefully Cotto and Bradley can pull off the upsets and there will be some sweet karma.

Eh I'd only really want Cotto win, and that's just because he's such a nice guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:49 pm

canvas im with you on the upsets.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Pacquaio is so overrated. Bradley will not only beat Pacquaio, but is going to give Manny a beating. Roach, Arum and the rest of team Pacquaio are picking Bradley thinking hes going to be an easy opponent (they've said this before), little do they know hes nothing like Hatton, Clottey, Cotto, DLH, Margartio and david Diaz. Bradley will move and land combos. The head butts, movement, body work and punches in bunches is going to tear Pac-man up.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Diego408 wrote:Pacquaio is so overrated. Bradley will not only beat Pacquaio, but is going to give Manny a beating. Roach, Arum and the rest of team Pacquaio are picking Bradley thinking hes going to be an easy opponent (they've said this before), little do they know hes nothing like Hatton, Clottey, Cotto, DLH, Margartio and david Diaz. Bradley will move and land combos. The head butts, movement, body work and punches in bunches is going to tear Pac-man up.

That's a bold statement, I take it you'll be dropping coin on Desert Storm ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Pacquaio is so overrated. Bradley will not only beat Pacquaio, but is going to give Manny a beating. Roach, Arum and the rest of team Pacquaio are picking Bradley thinking hes going to be an easy opponent (they've said this before), little do they know hes nothing like Hatton, Clottey, Cotto, DLH, Margartio and david Diaz. Bradley will move and land combos. The head butts, movement, body work and punches in bunches is going to tear Pac-man up.

That's a bold statement, I take it you'll be dropping coin on Desert Storm ?
I most likely will, but I know Im putting money on Floyd to beat Cotto also. All Im saying is everyone is underestimating Bradley, especially team Pacquiao. They'll be in for a surprise.

Im one of the few that almost didnt care that Pacquaio ducked Mayweather. All of us on this forum, The Floyd Clan, GBP, Haymon, Arum, TR boxing, Roach and Manny know Floyd would beat Pacquioas ass easily. The only reason to make that match up is for money, but Manny doesnt want to hurt his pride in a likely loss. It would have been a horrible fight anyhow.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

I ain't underestimating Bradley at all, I see him giving Manny a tough fight but ultimately he lacks the firepower and speed to defeat him.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

diego you should get decent odds in your favor for sure with bradley.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I ain't underestimating Bradley at all, I see him giving Manny a tough fight but ultimately he lacks the firepower and speed to defeat him.
He has more firepower than JMM at Welterweight. You have to be kidding me aboout the speed part.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:I ain't underestimating Bradley at all, I see him giving Manny a tough fight but ultimately he lacks the firepower and speed to defeat him.
He has more firepower than JMM at Welterweight. You have to be kidding me aboout the speed part.

Bradley's not that fast, and when was the last time Bradley knocked out anyone of significance ? Manny's got a chin of cast iron.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

were are vastly overating pacs chin here i feel.bradleys quick enough and could cut pac up a lot.outside that you have to go with pac untill proven otherwise i feel.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Diego408 wrote:

Bradley's not that fast, and when was the last time Bradley knocked out anyone of significance ? Manny's got a chin of cast iron.
He made Alexander quit and did you see what he did to Casa? I mean Casa is way shot, but even Guerrero couldnt even do that to him. Bradleys not the fastest, but the boy has very good speed. His speed will give manny a lot of trouble. Bradley will be the fastest opponent Manny has ever faced.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm

dmar5143 wrote:were are vastly overating pacs chin here i feel.bradleys quick enough and could cut pac up a lot.outside that you have to go with pac untill proven otherwise i feel.

Overrating how ? he's took shots off Lightweights, Jr Welterweights, Welterweights, Jr Middles and barely blinked an eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:

He made Alexander quit and did you see what he did to Casa? I mean Casa is way shot, but even Guerrero couldnt even do that to him. Bradleys not the fastest, but the boy has very good speed. His speed will give manny a lot of trouble. Bradley will be the fastest opponent Manny has ever faced.

There's a huge difference between Devon Alexander and Manny Pacquiao's willpower, Manny might get a little frustrated but it will only spur him on to do more damage. And yeah Casa was completely shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

dmar5143 wrote:were are vastly overating pacs chin here i feel.bradleys quick enough and could cut pac up a lot.outside that you have to go with pac untill proven otherwise i feel.

Overrating how ? he's took shots off Lightweights, Jr Welterweights, Welterweights, Jr Middles and barely blinked an eye.
Manny hasnt faced someone of good quality since his last 3 fights against Marquez. Arums puts him in with soft competition to often. He will pay for it, Bradley is very good. He may of ducked Khan, but Bradley is top 10 p4p and the best Jr Welter in the world. Thhis is the best fighter he will face outside of JMM.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Diego408 wrote:

Manny hasnt faced someone of good quality since his last 3 fights against Marquez. Arums puts him in with soft competition to often. He will pay for it, Bradley is very good. He may of ducked Khan, but Bradley is top 10 p4p and the best Jr Welter in the world. Thhis is the best fighter he will face outside of JMM.

I am not denying that, dmar said Manny's chin was overrated.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:45 pm

what lighweights.the only welter to hit him was clottey when he actualy punched and 3 times up close lifted pac off his feet and busted him up with just a few punches.oscar and margo were done.the 2 body punches margo hit him with bothered pac.neither thoses guys nor mosley hit pac on the chin.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 pm

dmar5143 wrote:what lighweights.the only welter to hit him was clottey when he actualy punched and 3 times up close lifted pac off his feet and busted him up with just a few punches.oscar and margo were done.the 2 body punches margo hit him with bothered pac.neither thoses guys nor mosley hit pac on the chin.

Pac's not been wobbled or in any danger since the second Marquez fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next