The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter

2 posters

Go down

Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter Empty Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter Image_10
Antonio Tarver
"I've given and shown Bernard all the credit and respect from a fighter's stand point but as a person I question why he continues to bring my name up in conversation. He says I'm [envious] and jealous of him and anyone who's ever met or know me knows thats impossible because there's never been a jealous bone in my body. I'm too busy loving me. About our fight, he shouldn't get the credit he gets. I took a long layoff, lost 53lbs in 2 months and I still believe it's a good chance I was poisoned and I may never get the chance to prove it so I'll charge that to the game."

"I knew he would never fight me again, but unlike Roy Jones Jr. after our fight, he never became champion again I have twice. I lost to one person since Hopkins, the same man that would have surely beat his ass. Why would I want to fight a man that can't draw flies to a picnic? The worst pay-per-view in boxing is his. Do your little interviews, leave my name out your mouth. I'm the cruiserweight champ. Until you get your weight up, shut the f**k up. You claim you're the champ, fight [Chad] Dawson [to] regain your credibility."

Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter Bhoptw10
Bernard Hopkins
"Here we go again, stop making excuses. You are a pro, you signed [the] contract. I whooped your ass. You are full of sh*t, you got poisoned from me beating you up. You fought Chad in Vegas, at the Hard Rock, a 1200 [seat] arena and y'all sold 100 tickets. You are nothing to me."

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter Empty Re: Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter

Post  captainanddew Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:03 am

it is kind of pathetic when a 43 yr old and a 47 yr old have nothing better to do than talk shit to each other.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter Empty Re: Tarver and Hopkins go at it on Twitter

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:27 pm

I like the part where Tarver tells Hopkins to STFU.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down