The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC & NFC Championships Sunday

+7
freakzilla
Diego408
dmar5143
UBeeg9cats
captainanddew
gomez1012
Frank
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AFC & NFC Championships Sunday Empty AFC & NFC Championships Sunday

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 am

Good games:

Ravens @ Pats (AFC Championship) starts on CBS @ 3:00 PM ET

Giants @ 'Niners (NFC Championship) starts on Fox @ 6:30 PM ET

The Pats should handle the Ravens at home, I'd like to see the Giants go to the Super-bowl again, but they've got their work cut out for them at SF.

Back to top Go down

AFC & NFC Championships Sunday Empty Re: AFC & NFC Championships Sunday

Post  Frank Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 am

Giants are my hometown team and I've never rooted against them before. I was emphatic in my insistence that they would beat the undefeated Pats in the SB and they did just that. However, at this point, I'm really tired of seeing 9-7 and 10-6 teams in the show.

I'll say this. The Giants think they're going to SF for a smash mouth football game. They're 50 percent on that guess. It'll be smash mouth when Eli has the ball. LOL The 9ers will play a very smart game, try and spread the "Giants" defense out and take to the air. I don't know who's going to win this, however I think the 9ers are prepared to play more like the Saints than the Steelers or Ravens.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 am

OH MY GOD!! I just thought of something. The NY fans and the SF fans will be watching this game together. LOL Fuck the game. I'd pay my admission just to witness that. I promise you, if anyone here is lucky enough to attend the game in SF, you'll come away with a million stories. Maybe 2 or 3 will be about the game itself. LOL For those of you who know Giant fans, I need not give an explanation. For those who don't, I'd try and help you but I'd be on here all day.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:00 am

SF vs NE
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Pats up 3-0, 4:00 left in the 1st quarter..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Pats 23 Ravens 20, about 6:00 mins left in the game..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Ring wrote:Pats 23 Ravens 20, about 6:00 mins left in the game..

Decent game. I kind of hope the Giants win the 2nd game so we can get a rematch of the crazy superbowl we saw a few years ago.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm

I hate the Pats so much.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm

captainanddew wrote:

Decent game. I kind of hope the Giants win the 2nd game so we can get a rematch of the crazy superbowl we saw a few years ago.

Damn, that kicker for the Ravens really choked... I'm glad the Pats won though, Pats 23 Ravens 20 final. NE goes to the Super Bowl.

I hope the Giants win too, Capt, they've got their work cut out for them, SF is tough this year, and they're at home.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Damn, that kicker for the Ravens really choked... I'm glad the Pats won though, Pats 23 Ravens 20 final. NE goes to the Super Bowl.

I hope the Giants win too, Capt, they've got their work cut out for them, SF is tough this year, and they're at home.

Lee Evans also choked. How about that ball in the end zone. It hit his hands, he had it, took 2 small steps, but he never moved his fucking arms to bring it in to his body. Defender knocked it out. All he had to do was move his arms a few freaking inches to secure it!!!!! Very aggravating.

Then Cundiff choked. Can't believe that Evans didn't secure that ball and then Cundiff missed a short kick. Feel bad for all the other Ravens.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Lee Evans also choked. How about that ball in the end zone. It hit his hands, he had it, took 2 small steps, but he never moved his fucking arms to bring it in to his body. Defender knocked it out. All he had to do was move his arms a few freaking inches to secure it!!!!! Very aggravating.

Then Cundiff choked. Can't believe that Evans didn't secure that ball and then Cundiff missed a short kick. Feel bad for all the other Ravens.

I thought Evans had the ball long enough for it to be ruled a catch, that was a TD IMO, the Ravens should have challenged that call.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:42 pm

ring i agree.he had control both feet hit the ground with ball intact.its a td.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

dmar5143 wrote:ring i agree.he had control both feet hit the ground with ball intact.its a td.

I wondered if anyone else thought this. I hate the Patriots so I thought it was my bias coming through.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:ring i agree.he had control both feet hit the ground with ball intact.its a td.

I wondered if anyone else thought this. I hate the Patriots so I thought it was my bias coming through.

I thought the FB was knocked out after the catch was made. I expected the Ravens to challenge, but for some reason they didn't, bad mistake.

The Giants are up 10-7 at the half, Eli is looking sharp, gotta love that dude, he gets some of the strangest expressions on his face when he's being blitzed.. lmfao. This one figures to go down to the wire.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

I thought Evans had the ball long enough for it to be ruled a catch, that was a TD IMO, the Ravens should have challenged that call.

I thought it was darn close. I really don't understand him not pulling the ball in. It was almost as if he didn't realize a defender was close enough to possibly knock it away.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Time for the Giants to turn it on. They have had the ball for 50 plays to the Giants 32. When you have that kind of advantage, then you can do some real damage late, as the opposing defense often wears out in the 4th.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 pm

The Giant offense has sucked in the 2nd half, the Giants just caught a huge break on the kick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Giants 17 SF 17..end of regulation on to OT

Giants will receive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm

After the zoom in on that in the SF-NYG punt return, it really didnt look like Kyle Williams touched it at all. The Niners got robbed in that one.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Giants win in OT, 20-17, Giants go to the Super Bowl to face the Pats.

Good games...

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Ring wrote:Giants win in OT, 20-17, Giants go to the Super Bowl to face the Pats.

Good games...

Good games but some serious goats today. Hopefully someone from San Fran consoles Williams. I hate to see someone lose the game instead of someone win the game.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Diego408 wrote:After the zoom in on that in the SF-NYG punt return, it really didnt look like Kyle Williams touched it at all. The Niners got robbed in that one.

It clearly hit his knee, that's my take.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 pm

If Teddy Ginn Jr played today, Giants wouldnt have won. Kyle Williams should be out of the league after what he did today.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Ring wrote:
Diego408 wrote:After the zoom in on that in the SF-NYG punt return, it really didnt look like Kyle Williams touched it at all. The Niners got robbed in that one.

It clearly hit his knee, that's my take.
Either way Kyle Williams just woke up this morning thinking "oh Im just going to fuck the shit out of my team today"
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:44 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:
Ring wrote:Giants win in OT, 20-17, Giants go to the Super Bowl to face the Pats.

Good games...

Good games but some serious goats today. Hopefully someone from San Fran consoles Williams. I hate to see someone lose the game instead of someone win the game.

Not converting even once on 3rd down is what really killed SF, give credit to the Giants defense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next