The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone ?

+2
Frank
captainanddew
6 posters

Go down

Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone ? Empty Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone ?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Dan Rafael
Some reports Pacquiao spoke with Mayweather on phone yesterday. Leonard Ellerbe told me he will check with Floyd about it and call me back.

Michael Woods
RT @DavidLLevi: Manny Pacquiao said it on the news. Yes it is true, Floyd and Manny spoke on the phone last night to discuss the fight.

Back to top Go down

Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone ? Empty Re: Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone ?

Post  captainanddew Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:48 pm

nothing to get excited about. Floyd probably shared his special brownie recipe while Manny explained to Floyd he should be happy to be going to jail in the US rather than the Philippines.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone ? Empty Re: Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone ?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 pm

captainanddew wrote:nothing to get excited about. Floyd probably shared his special brownie recipe while Manny explained to Floyd he should be happy to be going to jail in the US rather than the Philippines.

I wonder if in that conversation Manny still thanked the people.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:
captainanddew wrote:nothing to get excited about. Floyd probably shared his special brownie recipe while Manny explained to Floyd he should be happy to be going to jail in the US rather than the Philippines.

he probably starts every phone conversation with that. I assume Tebow also thanks JC at the beginning of every phone call.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Hagler's Bald Head wrote:

he probably starts every phone conversation with that. I assume Tebow also thanks JC at the beginning of every phone call.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 pm

“O.K. naman yung ano, mag usap…tuloy sa negotiation (It went O.K., the talk about the negotiation proceeds forward),” Pacquiao said.

Castillejo then asked the reigning WBO welterweight champion to confirm that he had spoken directly to Mayweather.

"Yes, Sabi ko aprub na sa akin ang 50-50, walang problema anytime. Nasa 'yo na 'yun. Maghihintay kami kung O.K. na sa iyo (Yes. I said that the 50/50 was approved and there’s no problem. Anytime. It’s in your hands. We’ll just wait if it’s O.K. with you),” he said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Michael Woods
RT @DavidLLevi: And just so you know, Floyd called Manny, not the other way around.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Floyd probably read him a bed-time story.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:45 pm

captainanddew wrote:Floyd probably read him a bed-time story.

I could actually imagine Manny enjoying a bedtime story, I bet Jinkee reads him one every night and Manny gets all giddy like a kid.

" Again, again I want to hear how the Prince saved the Princess for the people. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Manny and Floyd spoke on the phone huh? Would it be so terrible if I honestly didn't give a fuck?

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

FM: So we going to make this fight or what!

MP: I dunno. I have to talk to promoter Bob Arum. He wants fight in stadium for more money.

FM: More money? I thought you fought for the people. You sound like a greedy motherfucker. And I thought my name was Money

MP: To be honest, I do not care about the people. I just want money so I can by a rocketship and be an astronaut

FM: An astronaut? What the fuck! Is that the new thing you're pretending to be? Shit, did mommy and daddy not buy you a choo-choo train when you were six?

MP: No, my dad ate my dog. I have to say, he was very tasty.

FM: That's fucked up man!
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 pm

GrantZilla wrote:FM: So we going to make this fight or what!

MP: I dunno. I have to talk to promoter Bob Arum. He wants fight in stadium for more money.

FM: More money? I thought you fought for the people. You sound like a greedy motherfucker. And I thought my name was Money

MP: To be honest, I do not care about the people. I just want money so I can by a rocketship and be an astronaut

FM: An astronaut? What the fuck! Is that the new thing you're pretending to be? Shit, did mommy and daddy not buy you a choo-choo train when you were six?

MP: No, my dad ate my dog. I have to say, he was very tasty.

FM: That's fucked up man!

lol.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

lol this entire thread is funny.

But really how could this not be a good thing? My guess is they have already agreed to a November or December bout and are just going to play it up huge for a massive payday. Then again I could be being an optimist.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 am

seems Flod is the one ducking

here is Flod's email about the phone call

“He asked about a 50/50 split and I told him no, that can’t
happen, but what can happen is you can make more money fighting me than
you have made in your career. I also let him know I’m in control on my
side but he needs to get on the same page as his promoter so we can make
this fight happen.”
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 am

more BS
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm

jz_hova wrote:seems Flod is the one ducking

here is Flod's email about the phone call

“He asked about a 50/50 split and I told him no, that can’t
happen, but what can happen is you can make more money fighting me than
you have made in your career. I also let him know I’m in control on my
side but he needs to get on the same page as his promoter so we can make
this fight happen.”
I still think its going down in november
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down