The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose & Fiesta Bowls

5 posters

Go down

Rose & Fiesta Bowls Empty Rose & Fiesta Bowls

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Wisconsin holding it's own against Oregon in a high scoring game 28-28 at the half.. (Rose Bowl)

Stanford vs Oklahoma St. should be a good one coming up later tonight at 8:30 PM ET. (Fiesta Bowl)

Oregon just scored to go up 35-28 to start the 3rd quarter.

Back to top Go down

Rose & Fiesta Bowls Empty Re: Rose & Fiesta Bowls

Post  Tobe Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

This Rose Bowl is a hell of a game. Watching the QB play here is making me realize how far my Irish have to go.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Great win for The Ducks. Chip Kelly is a hell of a coach. First three years as Oregon's coach went to the Rose Bowl, the National Title game, and now The Duck's first Rose Bowl win in like 95 years
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:05 am

Stanford - Oklahoma St. tied at 38-38 with about 2:24 left in the game, Stanford with the ball.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 am

Tobe wrote:This Rose Bowl is a hell of a game. Watching the QB play here is making me realize how far my Irish have to go.

They just barely lost to Florida State. Kelly has them back in contention again, they should do well in 2012, so hang in there Tobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 am

Ring wrote:Stanford - Oklahoma St. tied at 38-38 with about 2:24 left in the game, Stanford with the ball.
Wow nice choke kicker.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:19 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:Stanford - Oklahoma St. tied at 38-38 with about 2:24 left in the game, Stanford with the ball.
Wow nice choke kicker.

A freshman from Austin, Texas..

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:22 am

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Wow nice choke kicker.

A freshman from Austin, Texas..
LMAO Texas boys suck. What a choke. Again.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 am

LOL roughing the kicker at the end. Damn that kicker for Stanford better just transfer.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 am

Soonermark890 wrote:LOL roughing the kicker at the end. Damn that kicker for Stanford better just transfer.

He's going to be on Suicide Watch after the game for sure
Rose & Fiesta Bowls Suicide-watch-tshirt
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:13 am

I don't know why but I root against the Pac12 strongly. I finally got to see Luck look special tonight. The other bits of games I caught he did not look like even a first round qb much less the once every 10 years qb they have been touting him as. OSU deserved their chance at LSU IMO so I'm also glad for them. It helped my College Bowl Mania on ESPN too.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 pm

All 4 QBs are special. Russell Wilson will at worst be a career back up in the NFL. Luck is great and surprisingly unlucky. This is why I like the BCS. All of these games were perfectly scheduled, and everyone looked good but not quite in the same class as LSU and Bama. I only wish Boise State had gotten a better game.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Gumby wrote:All 4 QBs are special. Russell Wilson will at worst be a career back up in the NFL. Luck is great and surprisingly unlucky. This is why I like the BCS. All of these games were perfectly scheduled, and everyone looked good but not quite in the same class as LSU and Bama. I only wish Boise State had gotten a better game.
I think Stanford and Ok State would have beat Bama or LSU.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Ok State would have beat Bama or LSU.

I wouldn't go as far as beating LSU, but they could both have beaten Bama. Bama beat jack shit nobody their entire season.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Ok State would have beat Bama or LSU.

I wouldn't go as far as beating LSU, but they could both have beaten Bama. Bama beat jack shit nobody their entire season.
Bama will beat and should have already beat LSU.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 am

The Orange Bowl showed some of the worst football I've seen in a while. What a joke that Clemson was even ranked 14th by the BCS

Heads are going to roll for sure at Clemson. No exscuse to allow 70 fucking points in a Bowl Game! Geno Smith alone racked up 427 yards of offense! 16 yards shy of what the entire Clemson's offense was able to get.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Gumby wrote:All 4 QBs are special. Russell Wilson will at worst be a career back up in the NFL. Luck is great and surprisingly unlucky. This is why I like the BCS. All of these games were perfectly scheduled, and everyone looked good but not quite in the same class as LSU and Bama. I only wish Boise State had gotten a better game.
Based on what?
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:46 pm

GrantZilla wrote:The Orange Bowl showed some of the worst football I've seen in a while. What a joke that Clemson was even ranked 14th by the BCS

Heads are going to roll for sure at Clemson. No exscuse to allow 70 fucking points in a Bowl Game! Geno Smith alone racked up 427 yards of offense! 16 yards shy of what the entire Clemson's offense was able to get.

One BCS game I refused to watch. Clemson figured out VTech which is why they were ranked so high. I guess they just had an awful game. They weren't that terrible during the regular season.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Based on what?
Because both dont have an offense that is really dominate and OK State does. I hate Ok State and I am damn glad they didnt get a chance. But I just dont think the SEC was as good as the Big 12 this year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Gumby wrote: Clemson figured out VTech which is why they were ranked so high. I guess they just had an awful game. They weren't that terrible during the regular season.

Beating VTech does not warant being ranked that high. VTech is medicre.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Based on what?
Because both dont have an offense that is really dominate and OK State does. I hate Ok State and I am damn glad they didnt get a chance. But I just dont think the SEC was as good as the Big 12 this year.
We'll let K State vs. Arkansas decide that.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:42 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Gumby wrote: Clemson figured out VTech which is why they were ranked so high. I guess they just had an awful game. They weren't that terrible during the regular season.

Beating VTech does not warant being ranked that high. VTech is medicre.
V Tech is a legit top 10-20 team and Clemson dominated them twice. They were the best team in the ACC and they beat Auburn. Even though they didn't play like they deserved it against WVU, they earned their rank.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Based on what?
We'll let K State vs. Arkansas decide that.
Shit no K-State is really not that good. Baylor is a better team than KState. So you have the third best SEC vs the 4th best big 12. Besides the worst the big 12 can do this bowl season is two losses. The best the SEC can do is 3.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Gumby wrote:Beating VTech does not warant being ranked that high. VTech is medicre.
V Tech is a legit top 10-20 team and Clemson dominated them twice. They were the best team in the ACC and they beat Auburn. Even though they didn't play like they deserved it against WVU, they earned their rank.[/quote]

VTech beat nobody! And Auburn sucked this year. They lost to every single good team they played. They lost to LSU 10-45, Bama 14-42, and Georgia 7-45

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Gumby wrote:Beating VTech does not warant being ranked that high. VTech is medicre.
V Tech is a legit top 10-20 team and Clemson dominated them twice. They were the best team in the ACC and they beat Auburn. Even though they didn't play like they deserved it against WVU, they earned their rank.

VTech beat nobody! And Auburn sucked this year. They lost to every single good team they played. They lost to LSU 10-45, Bama 14-42, and Georgia 7-45

[/quote]
VTech beat people in the ACC, which is still slightly better than the non-BCS conferences. Every team Auburn lost to was good. They sucked compared to last year, but they're a top 20-25 team.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down