The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin

3 posters

Go down

Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin  Empty Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 am

WBA/WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko, who now promotes under his K2 promotional company, WBA "regular" middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, is going to do everything to make a fight between Golovkin (22-0, 19KOs) and the WBA's super champion Felix Sturm (36-2-1, 15KOs) of Germany. Golovkin had his first fight under the K2 promotional banner last Friday night in Germany, and stopped Lajuan Simon in one round.

"Felix Sturm can't avoid Golovkin any longer. Sturm doesn't stand any chance with Golovkin," Klitschko said

http://tinyurl.com/bm628bk
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin  Empty Re: Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin

Post  Diego408 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 am

I think Martinez knocks him out in 8. Golovkin, Priog and probably even Chavez would beat Sturm. He really is the present day Sven Ottke. I'd put money on Zbik to beat him to, after all he whooped Chavez also and was robbed.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin  Empty Re: Klitschko: Sturm Has No Chance With Golovkin

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 am

I would love to see some of these fights at middleweight. They need to sort that division out because it has a fair number of decent to good fighters but none have fought each other.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down