The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emanuel Stewerd is either biased or going senile

+3
captainanddew
gomez1012
dbudge
7 posters

Go down

Emanuel Stewerd is either biased or going senile Empty Emanuel Stewerd is either biased or going senile

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 am

" Willimas was fighting the perfect fight, he did not see that punch coming. "

" One punch changed it all."

huh ? did Manny miss the previous thirteen rounds where Sergio threw that shot over and over.

Last edited by Ali on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Emanuel Stewerd is either biased or going senile Empty Re: Emanuel Stewerd is either biased or going senile

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 am

ali or the first round of this fight where martinez did it several times..

Back to top Go down

Emanuel Stewerd is either biased or going senile Empty Re: Emanuel Stewerd is either biased or going senile

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 am

dmar5143 wrote:ali or the first round of this fight where martinez did it several times..

I don't like how Manny's trying to downplay Sergio's spectacular knockout, did he urinate in his fruit loops or something ?

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:02 pm

where was Manny trying to downplay the KO??

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 pm

dbudge wrote:where was Manny trying to downplay the KO??

His comments at the end were a bit negative.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:03 pm

"Paul was fighting the perfect fight"

LOL!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

BIASED not bias!!!!!!!!

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:30 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:BIASED not bias!!!!!!!!

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

lol, as much as you bang your head on the desk I'd guess you have brain damage, a desk that is beat all to hell, or both.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:32 pm

captainanddew wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

lol, as much as you bang your head on the desk I'd guess you have brain damage, a desk that is beat all to hell, or both.

I cheat, I have a padded desk...funny...the whole room is padded...where am I? HEY LET ME OUT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Manny always likes the tall fighter I guess. lol. I mean look at who he trains(ed)

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:05 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

I cheat, I have a padded desk...funny...the whole room is padded...where am I? HEY LET ME OUT!

lol.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

Sorry teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Ali wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

Sorry teacher.

Didn't mean to be a douche...probably was. Sorry. Just a left over pet peeve of mine from ESPN days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

Sorry teacher.

Didn't mean to be a douche...probably was. Sorry. Just a left over pet peeve of mine from ESPN days.

lol it's cool Marble, I spent the majority of my English periods gazing at a bonnie lass sitting next to me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

Sorry teacher.

Don't apologize. Ali set himself up. He was Taylor maid for that. He should of known better.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

This made me laugh Marble, it makes me think at times we all take ourselves a little too seriously. What a Face

Even though I sometimes don't agree with him, I like Manny Steward, and you can't deny that he knows his shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Groundhog wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

Sorry teacher.

Don't apologize. Ali set himself up. He was Taylor maid for that. He should of known better.

LOL, I am NOT biting on that bait. Not gonna do it...really...

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Groundhog wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali wrote:

Bias is a NOUN!

[banging head on desk]

Sorry teacher.

You and Scottlevinson really should write some stuff. Very clever.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:41 pm

I was going to comment in this thread but I think I have ripped on Manny Steward enough for the month. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:18 am

Even though they are making fun of Floyd Patterson, this easily could be Steward on HBO

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:23 am

GrantZilla wrote:Even though they are making fun of Floyd Patterson, this easily could be Steward on HBO

That is just NOT RIGHT! OK, it's funny, but it's NOT RIGHT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:39 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Even though they are making fun of Floyd Patterson, this easily could be Steward on HBO

That is just NOT RIGHT! OK, it's funny, but it's NOT RIGHT!
LOL damn I didnt even go that far.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 pm

I have no idea what Manny was thinking. I like him as an analyst and respect his knowledge, but he was way off mark.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down