The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David haye is a funny guy

+5
captainanddew
dmar5143
GrantZilla
NJBeatdown86
Rum Capital
9 posters

Go down

David haye is a funny guy Empty David haye is a funny guy

Post  Rum Capital Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

he says that if he doesn't get a fight against vitali by thursday he's retiring
http://www.boxingscene.com/david-haye-retire-on-thursday-wait-vitali--44757

after that lacklustering performance against wlad i dont think anyone's going to miss him.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

David haye is a funny guy Empty Re: David haye is a funny guy

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Good riddance (yes I know he's not going to retire).
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Rum Capital wrote:he says that if he doesn't get a fight against vitali by thursday he's retiring
http://www.boxingscene.com/david-haye-retire-on-thursday-wait-vitali--44757

after that lacklustering performance against wlad i dont think anyone's going to miss him.

Haye is so full of shit, you never know what's going to come out of that idiot's mouth. The moron still thinks someone would give a fuck if he "retired".

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 pm

We would be so lucky if this fool retired
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 pm

lol you got untill thursday to make an offer.why not send vitali a proposal saying ill take a 55-45 slpit on everything you get the 55...ill fight you in germany.send me dates german tv has open.here are the dates open on british tv..another BS pr ploy.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm

haye has said that he would retire at age 31. Hopefully Vitali ignores all this and Haye goes away!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:56 pm

dmar5143 wrote:lol you got untill thursday to make an offer.why not send vitali a proposal saying ill take a 55-45 slpit on everything you get the 55...ill fight you in germany.send me dates german tv has open.here are the dates open on british tv..another BS pr ploy.

The bottom line is, as much as I might enjoy seeing Vitali knock Haye senseless, after his pathetic performance against Wlad why does this pretentious asshole rate a title fight with Vitali?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Because the division is total shit and there's really nobody for Vitali to fight. Look at who Wlad is fighting.

BumVetkin wants no part of the Klts. Helenious and Fury are not even close to being ready to fight a Klit. They likely never will be ready.

Nobody wants to see him fight Arreola again. Arreola being set up to fight Wlad
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:23 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Because the division is total shit and there's really nobody for Vitali to fight. Look at who Wlad is fighting.

BumVetkin wants no part of the Klts. Helenious and Fury are not even close to being ready to fight a Klit. They likely never be ready.

Nobody wants to see him fight Arreola again. Arreola being set up to fight Wlad

don't place Helenius and Fury in the same boat. Fury has faced chisora while Helenius has faced all the guys who used to be good (Brewster, Peter, Liakhovich) and experienced European guys. If Helenius's team is serious about getting him ready they keep moving the competition up. Put him in with a top 10 guy early next year and then try to line up Povetkin for the Summer. Get through that and there isn't anything left to do but take on Wlad or Vitali.

Fury needs more time to develop. He needs 2 years and at least 6 fights before even thinking about the Klits.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Think about this, if Vitali vs. Haye got put together somehow, for the next 6 months we'd have to hear more of the pure shit that comes out of Hype's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am

The point is who can Vitali fight?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:32 am

Haye's been saying that the plan is to retire by 31 for ages, nothing new.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:34 am

as many pointed out who is there to fight.haye still is the best out there of the contenders.and by far the best.so he qualifies for a fight with vitali by default perhaps.
i agree with captain as far as fury and helenius timetable.i also agree with grant that they may never be ready.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 am

Based on what he does in the ring, I thought Haye was retired already Razz
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:54 am

Tobe wrote:Based on what he does in the ring, I thought Haye was retired already Razz
Agreed. I can't understand why we're even talking about him. He had an opportunity to win the HW Championship and decided not to fight. That's rather boring and pointless. He talks, then gets in the ring and doesn't fight. Matching him up against Vitali would spark little interest, at least with me. I'd rather watch grass grow.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:33 am

lets not put all the blame on haye.no doubt he disappointed everyone with a non fight.the hype of its going to be a great fight.that haye was going to go all out early etc etc..let wlad share some of the blame.im going to punish him was wlads vow.punish him then take him out late.wlad did nothing that came close to resembling a fighter who was out to punish haye.nothing.he missed 75 percent of the jabs.nothing since haye did not run but stood there and sliped punches.even stuck his chin out a few times and several times had both hands down at his side yet wlad was a robot that needed oiling.
wlad won several rounds by default and somehow reporters got that confused and called it a dominate win.BOTH fighters robbed the public with there boring lets take the money and go home performance.
in the now 62 years ive been watching boxing this fight rates as one of the most disgracefull performances in a title fight that you or i could ever see.the one guy who actualy got stuned and rattled in the fight was wlad.both are to blame for a disgracefull performance that sucked money out of boxing lovers pockets under the pretence of we will give you a fight to remember...they sure did didnt they.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:44 am

dmar5143 wrote:lets not put all the blame on haye.no doubt he disappointed everyone with a non fight.the hype of its going to be a great fight.that haye was going to go all out early etc etc..let wlad share some of the blame.im going to punish him was wlads vow.punish him then take him out late.wlad did nothing that came close to resembling a fighter who was out to punish haye.nothing.he missed 75 percent of the jabs.nothing since haye did not run but stood there and sliped punches.even stuck his chin out a few times and several times had both hands down at his side yet wlad was a robot that needed oiling.
wlad won several rounds by default and somehow reporters got that confused and called it a dominate win.BOTH fighters robbed the public with there boring lets take the money and go home performance.
in the now 62 years ive been watching boxing this fight rates as one of the most disgracefull performances in a title fight that you or i could ever see.the one guy who actualy got stuned and rattled in the fight was wlad.both are to blame for a disgracefull performance that sucked money out of boxing lovers pockets under the pretence of we will give you a fight to remember...they sure did didnt they.

the fight illustrated both fighters limitations.
1-Haye and Wlad don't have great chins. Both do not want to be hit. Haye ducks and slips and dodges too much because of that. Wlad jumps back out of the way too much and doesn't attack.
2-Wlad doesn't know how to cut off the ring. He really doesn't.

So you had a fight that was interesting for the first 4-5 rounds but then Haye got tagged with a good right hand or 2 and he backed off.

haye backed off (blame him) and Wlad had no fucking idea how to cut the ring off against him(blame Wlad).

in addition, Wlad lacks the ability to change where his punches are going as the opponent moves. You watch the truly gifted fighters like Floyd, Marquez, etc..., and you can see them alter the trajectory of their punches during the punch just enough to land. Wlad throws his shots as if the guy is right there and if the guy can move the head or body just a few inches he isn't going to adjust.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:22 pm

captain some good points especialy on wlads direction of punching and his lack of abilty to adjust..let me run this buy you.basic simple basic tech can defeat wlad and haye did not use it.after sliping wlads jab there is a huge target and opening to wlads body.a powerfull haymaker to the side could of landed at least 20 or more times the first 5 rounds without any succesfull counter by wlad as you pointed out.a simple quick move slighting inward and to the right and then tossing that punch could of resulted in a possible broken rib for wlad..if not then wlad HAS to adjust in protecting that body by lowering his elbows a bit thus his guard.then a sholder feight by haye sucking wlad into thinking a body shot is coming and he instinctivly lowers his guard going for the feight and haye lands a bomb right to the jaw..
simple basic tech and positioning that liston for example would of used by bending his knees etc etc or a dempsey marciano type of fighter who mastered stuff like that as a automatic.
wlad has shortcomings well beyound i cant cut the ring off or i need a guy to be stationary in front of me.so does haye.there so incomplete as a fighter that basic tech on some very funtimental things are ignored by either i dont know how to do that or by lack of developing the basics in a neccesary way.
the competion is so poor .so lacking in guys that dont know how to fight.so funtimently unsound that wlad is the one eye guy in the land of the blind.good fighters know how to adjust.forget the great ones like robinson louis ali marciano charles who have several ways to adjust to any given situation and its done naturaly with fast instincts etc etc..forget about a walcott who will feight you out of your jockstrap and wac you with payback.
you dont have to look at the past for complete fighters either.look at floyd and now manny pac whos ring IQ has increased tenfold.or a bo hop.the differnce is today we have perhaps a dozen complete fighters where in the past each division had more then a dozen complete ones..
basic sound funtimentals are missing.solid tech is missing.wlad and haye 2 premier fighters in the HW division proves that..there are many reasons for that which would take a novel type post to explain why.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:37 pm

So, I'm guessing that Haye is satisfied with his career and the money he's made? This tells me a lot about the man himself. He's delusional if he thinks his career was good and if he thinks his money will last forever, he's crazy. Maybe he'll become the next (insert famous actor's name), maybe he won't. Either way, they guy is still a major flop and an asshole.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:48 pm

captainanddew wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:lets not put all the blame on haye.no doubt he disappointed everyone with a non fight.the hype of its going to be a great fight.that haye was going to go all out early etc etc..let wlad share some of the blame.im going to punish him was wlads vow.punish him then take him out late.wlad did nothing that came close to resembling a fighter who was out to punish haye.nothing.he missed 75 percent of the jabs.nothing since haye did not run but stood there and sliped punches.even stuck his chin out a few times and several times had both hands down at his side yet wlad was a robot that needed oiling.

the fight illustrated both fighters limitations.
1-Haye and Wlad don't have great chins. Both do not want to be hit. Haye ducks and slips and dodges too much because of that. Wlad jumps back out of the way too much and doesn't attack.
2-Wlad doesn't know how to cut off the ring. He really doesn't.

So you had a fight that was interesting for the first 4-5 rounds but then Haye got tagged with a good right hand or 2 and he backed off.

haye backed off (blame him) and Wlad had no fucking idea how to cut the ring off against him(blame Wlad).

in addition, Wlad lacks the ability to change where his punches are going as the opponent moves. You watch the truly gifted fighters like Floyd, Marquez, etc..., and you can see them alter the trajectory of their punches during the punch just enough to land. Wlad throws his shots as if the guy is right there and if the guy can move the head or body just a few inches he isn't going to adjust.

Haye looked horrible against Wlad, but Wlad looked like he was afraid of Haye's power the whole fight, that's one of the things that pisses me off about Wlad.

Back to top Go down

Post  EnragedSlayer Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

The only real fight in the Heavyweight division I want to see is Haye vs Adamek.
EnragedSlayer
EnragedSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 pm

EnragedSlayer wrote:The only real fight in the Heavyweight division I want to see is Haye vs Adamek.

I wanted to see it but is Adamek going to have left something in the ring vs Vitali. He got hit a ton.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:15 pm

I'd love to see haye vs Arreola. Haye vs Povetkin. Arreola vs Povetkin.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down