The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many ass kickings can Margarito take?

4 posters

Go down

How many ass kickings can Margarito take? Empty How many ass kickings can Margarito take?

Post  Frank Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 pm

With all due respect, Antonio Margarito has taken some of the most ferocious attacks seen in modern day boxing. Mosley could've killed him, as Pacquiao could have. These were long, evenings of getting hit with clean shots by two of the heaviest and fastest hands in the WW division. How much more punishment can this man take? Just a warning. If you're trying to introduce a new fan to boxing, you probably shouldn't do it during the Cotto-Margarito fight. I don't care who trains Cotto. I think the question is, where is Antonio Margarito in regards to his abilities after those merciless attacks.

Frank

Back to top Go down

How many ass kickings can Margarito take? Empty Re: How many ass kickings can Margarito take?

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:14 pm

True, and it's not like Plasterito wasn't getting hit in his other fights either. Guy is not exactly a defensive genius and he's been a pro since 1994! Those two beatings are just the latest examples. The phrase "Shopworn" jumps to mind. No
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

How many ass kickings can Margarito take? Empty Re: How many ass kickings can Margarito take?

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:28 pm

I think the Cotto fight took a lot out of him too. I know Cotto was on the backfoot for a lot of the fight but he was throwing accurate power shots for 10 rounds. Neither fighter has looked the same since the first fight.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:38 pm

This is the reason I picked cotto in the fight.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Frank wrote:With all due respect, Antonio Margarito has taken some of the most ferocious attacks seen in modern day boxing. Mosley could've killed him, as Pacquiao could have. These were long, evenings of getting hit with clean shots by two of the heaviest and fastest hands in the WW division. How much more punishment can this man take? Just a warning. If you're trying to introduce a new fan to boxing, you probably shouldn't do it during the Cotto-Margarito fight. I don't care who trains Cotto. I think the question is, where is Antonio Margarito in regards to his abilities after those merciless attacks.

Funny how a lot of folks are picking Margarito to give Cotto another beatdown, personally I don't see it, I believe Miguel takes care of business this time. It can be argued that Cotto has also taken beatings as well, but he seems to have come back from them, it remains to be seen if Margarito can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm

The T100 has a duel processor which lasts for a thousand years.

How many ass kickings can Margarito take? Aot-terminator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down