The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantera front man Phil Anselmo tells the truth about Haye

5 posters

Go down

Pantera front man Phil Anselmo tells the truth about Haye Empty Pantera front man Phil Anselmo tells the truth about Haye

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 am

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Pantera front man Phil Anselmo tells the truth about Haye Empty Re: Pantera front man Phil Anselmo tells the truth about Haye

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Random.

Is Phil a big boxing fan ?

Back to top Go down

Pantera front man Phil Anselmo tells the truth about Haye Empty Re: Pantera front man Phil Anselmo tells the truth about Haye

Post  ScottLevinson Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Pantera rocks!

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Phil is a die hard boxing fan. I know Barrera is one of his all time favorites. He actually does or had a boxing internet radio show.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:50 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Phil is a die hard boxing fan. I know Barrera is one of his all time favorites. He actually does or had a boxing internet radio show.

Cool, I kinda figured when he talked about Haye beating Macrinelli to unify the Cruiserweight division.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Ali wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:Phil is a die hard boxing fan. I know Barrera is one of his all time favorites. He actually does or had a boxing internet radio show.

Cool, I kinda figured when he talked about Haye beating Macrinelli to unify the Cruiserweight division.
he also said haye is CHIIIIICKEN SHHHHHHIIIIIIEEETTTTTT
lol!
btw this is weird i was just listening to 5 minutes alone earlier
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:13 pm

that is a great clip. I agree with what he said almost in its entirety. And he knew the facts (and he knew them, he wasn't reaching for facts he tried to memorize just for the clip). Good stuff.

and for hockey (and non-hockey fans), war Bruins!!!! I dropped some cash on them as the underdog and they are up 3-0 with 18 mins left in game 7!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 pm

captainanddew wrote:that is a great clip. I agree with what he said almost in its entirety. And he knew the facts (and he knew them, he wasn't reaching for facts he tried to memorize just for the clip). Good stuff.

and for hockey (and non-hockey fans), war Bruins!!!! I dropped some cash on them as the underdog and they are up 3-0 with 18 mins left in game 7!!!!

just got home from chilis and people were going insane when the first goal was scored.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
captainanddew wrote:that is a great clip. I agree with what he said almost in its entirety. And he knew the facts (and he knew them, he wasn't reaching for facts he tried to memorize just for the clip). Good stuff.

just got home from chilis and people were going insane when the first goal was scored.

I'm not a hockey guy. I used to follow it as a kid some because we played hockey video games and you would learn all the players and have favorites from the game (so you'd watch playoff hockey games). This year I have gotten into the playoffs (probably because I have bet on a ton of games).

Even if someone isn't a hockey guy, every sports fan should go to a few NHL games during their lifetime. If the game is good it is a hell of an experience.

7 or 8 years ago, my wife and I went to a minor league hockey game in the Hampton Roads area. First fight-my wife said, "they are fighting, why are they fighting???" I explained that the old joke is people are at a fight and a hockey game breaks out. By the 3rd fight, my wife, is a raving lunatic, "fight! fight! fight!!!"
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

I'm not a hockey guy. I used to follow it as a kid some because we played hockey video games and you would learn all the players and have favorites from the game (so you'd watch playoff hockey games). This year I have gotten into the playoffs (probably because I have bet on a ton of games).

Even if someone isn't a hockey guy, every sports fan should go to a few NHL games during their lifetime. If the game is good it is a hell of an experience.

7 or 8 years ago, my wife and I went to a minor league hockey game in the Hampton Roads area. First fight-my wife said, "they are fighting, why are they fighting???" I explained that the old joke is people are at a fight and a hockey game breaks out. By the 3rd fight, my wife, is a raving lunatic, "fight! fight! fight!!!"
yeah we take our kids about once a year for the springfield falcons
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 pm

bruins win the cup!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 am

Here's some more of him talking on Haye

He should be commentating fights

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Phil sounds a bit better than the last few times i've seen him (anyone remember the Behind the Music Pantera episode?)
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down