The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny Pac

3 posters

Go down

Manny Pac Empty Manny Pac

Post  boxinglawyer Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:23 am

I know there are a lot of people out there whos vision is clouded for one reason or another. Let me clear it up for you.

Manny Pac is a once-in-a-lifetime type of fighter. He is special in every way. I have lived a lot longer than most on this board and I have seen all-time greats. Michael Spinks, Marvin Hagler, Carlos Monzon, Pernell Whitaker, Sugar Ray Leonard, Larry Holmes, Ricardo Lopez, Eric Morales, etc. Manny is better than all of them imo, and at WORST he belongs right beside them. Floyd Mayweather, Roy Jones, and company are a FULL step or TEN below him. What he has done and HOW he has done it is simply amazing. AMAZING!

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Manny Pac Empty Re: Manny Pac

Post  Frank Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 am

boxinglawyer wrote: I know there are a lot of people out there whos vision is clouded for one reason or another. Let me clear it up for you.

Manny Pac is a once-in-a-lifetime type of fighter. He is special in every way. I have lived a lot longer than most on this board and I have seen all-time greats. Michael Spinks, Marvin Hagler, Carlos Monzon, Pernell Whitaker, Sugar Ray Leonard, Larry Holmes, Ricardo Lopez, Eric Morales, etc. Manny is better than all of them imo, and at WORST he belongs right beside them. Floyd Mayweather, Roy Jones, and company are a FULL step or TEN below him. What he has done and HOW he has done it is simply amazing. AMAZING!
We are in 100 percent agreement on this one. You said it best. Ironically, I used some of the exact words you did in describing last nights events. (My post is in dmar's thread.)

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 am

I simply don't have the vocabulary anymore for this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:I simply don't have the vocabulary anymore for this guy.
LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:56 am

yeah I have 2 BAs, a JD, and an LLM. I can understand the most complex legal and accounting concepts with ease. I have been trying to understand the magic that makes this man so special and I'm completely baffled. I just watch with the awe and amazement of a small child.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:51 pm

captainanddew wrote:

yeah I have 2 BAs, a JD, and an LLM. I can understand the most complex legal and accounting concepts with ease. I have been trying to understand the magic that makes this man so special and I'm completely baffled. I just watch with the awe and amazement of a small child.

I've started wearing a bib when I watch Manny to catch my slack-jawed drool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 pm

I agree that Manny is special and we should enjoy him while we can, but to say he's better than Monzon, Hagler and Sugar Ray Leonard I am not sure if I agree with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:17 am

He is amazing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down