The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamboa vs Caballero?

4 posters

Go down

Gamboa vs Caballero? Empty Gamboa vs Caballero?

Post  gomez1012 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Kid Moreno (Jupiter)
Gamboa's next opponent?

Dan Rafael (4:50 PM)
Arum mentioned maybe trying to make Caballero next if he wins on Nov. 27. He told me that he has discussed money for the fight with HBO and HBO tells me they have also talked about the fight, although they are off on the money right now.

Get it done HBO, make Arum make that fight
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Gamboa vs Caballero? Empty Re: Gamboa vs Caballero?

Post  Diego408 Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Arum makes more money with Lopez, but his confidance is all in Gamoba. I doubt he'll be scrared throwing Gamboa in with Caballero. Gamboa can handle himself a lot better because hes a lot more well rounded than Lopez.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:52 pm

I won't hold my breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:39 pm

I don't really care in what order they fight. Gamboa-Caballero with the winner taking on JuanMa or JuanMa-Gam,boa with the winner taking on Caballero is OK by me.

Anybody know if Chris John is still on track for a fight soon? If he's healthy this could be a heck of a division over the next 12 months.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:17 pm

caballero vs gamboa would be a great fight. a lot of punches would be thrown. i think that caballero is still too much for gamboa even though gamboa has improved a lot.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:19 pm

JuanMa vs Gamboa is a weird fight. Both take risks. Both can get hurt fairly easy. Both come back from getting hurt. Both have power. I dont really know what to thing about that match-up.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:05 am

either way its a good hbo fight..hbo by the way told berto its over unless he starts fighting top contenders in the 147 class..maybe there reading our forums and starting to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:I don't really care in what order they fight. Gamboa-Caballero with the winner taking on JuanMa or JuanMa-Gam,boa with the winner taking on Caballero is OK by me.

Anybody know if Chris John is still on track for a fight soon? If he's healthy this could be a heck of a division over the next 12 months.

Chris John seems to have no interest in fighting the top featherweights, he appears to be content fighting nobodies in Indonesia.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Ali wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:I don't really care in what order they fight. Gamboa-Caballero with the winner taking on JuanMa or JuanMa-Gam,boa with the winner taking on Caballero is OK by me.

Chris John seems to have no interest in fighting the top featherweights, he appears to be content fighting nobodies in Indonesia.
i think that we tend to forget that there are fighters that literally couldn't care less about a legacy. they box because they enjoy it and they get popular in their country and make a ton of money.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down