The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Sheen is suing Warner Bro's for $100 million

2 posters

Go down

Charlie Sheen is suing Warner Bro's for $100 million Empty Re: Charlie Sheen is suing Warner Bro's for $100 million

Post  gomez1012 Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Been noticing a lot more Charlie Sheen movies on tv lately

both Major Leagues, The Chase, Hot Shots jocolor
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen is suing Warner Bro's for $100 million Empty Re: Charlie Sheen is suing Warner Bro's for $100 million

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:09 pm

He's the man. He called into Dan Patrick's radio show this week (after calling into it almost a month ago is where he started going off the rails).

It was classic radio. The call screener didn't let Dan know it was Charlie Sheen. Dan goes, "Charlie from Los Angeles." Sheen responds with something along the lines of "I love every inch of your being", or something fucking out there. Dan Patrick paused for a good 3 seconds digesting that Charlie Sheen was back on the radio show.

When asked if he was good, Charlie Sheen said he was good. "Of course I'm good. I'm me. Winning!!!" Absolutely awesome.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:26 pm

captainanddew wrote:He's the man. He called into Dan Patrick's radio show this week (after calling into it almost a month ago is where he started going off the rails).

It was classic radio. The call screener didn't let Dan know it was Charlie Sheen. Dan goes, "Charlie from Los Angeles." Sheen responds with something along the lines of "I love every inch of your being", or something fucking out there. Dan Patrick paused for a good 3 seconds digesting that Charlie Sheen was back on the radio show.

When asked if he was good, Charlie Sheen said he was good. "Of course I'm good. I'm me. Winning!!!" Absolutely awesome.

Funny Shit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Anyone listen to the Howard Stern interview ? Charlie came across rather sane.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Ali wrote:
captainanddew wrote:He's the man. He called into Dan Patrick's radio show this week (after calling into it almost a month ago is where he started going off the rails).

Funny Shit

Doorbell rang. Charlie was like, Oh shit. Dan asked if he wanted to get that. Sheen said, " somebody will or if not, oh well, another notice. It is so hard to get these UPS guys to comeback. What do you have to do. "

Even though he sounded together he would say things that all of a sudden made you scratch your head a little (though not like the crazy ass shit that came out of his mouth for weeks).
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down