The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's commentating Vitali vs Solis for Epix....

4 posters

Go down

Guess who's commentating Vitali vs Solis for Epix.... Empty Guess who's commentating Vitali vs Solis for Epix....

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Steve (CA)
Is Lennox Lewis still interested in doing broadcasting?

Dan Rafael
(1:07 PM)
Yes, he will be part of the Epix team that calls next week's Klitschko-Solis fight.

Definitely !

Back to top Go down

Guess who's commentating Vitali vs Solis for Epix.... Empty Re: Guess who's commentating Vitali vs Solis for Epix....

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:18 am

No problem, I like Lennox.

Back to top Go down

Guess who's commentating Vitali vs Solis for Epix.... Empty Re: Guess who's commentating Vitali vs Solis for Epix....

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:53 am

He suuuuuuuucks.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:08 am

Besides his hair, what's not to like about Lewis? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:24 am

Ring wrote:Besides his hair, what's not to like about Lewis? scratch

He's useless as a commentator, unless you like the same tired out commentating cliches and stating the obviouse. "You know, I think if he knocks him out, he'll win the fight."
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:15 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

He's useless as a commentator, unless you like the same tired out commentating cliches and stating the obviouse. "You know, I think if he knocks him out, he'll win the fight."

I like Lennox because he's been there done that, no he might not be the greatest announcer, but what ex-pug is. Another reason I like Lewis is, yeah he was cocky, but he did it his way, I respect him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Ring wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

I like Lennox because he's been there done that, no he might not be the greatest announcer, but what ex-pug is. Another reason I like Lewis is, yeah he was cocky, but he did it his way, I respect him for that.

He is horrible as an analyst. Max tosses Lennox a softball, "do you think fighter x needs to do ____ to turn around the fight?" Lennox: Absolutely. Max sits and waits for Lennox to give a real answer.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Rolling Eyes ali next you pose a question,please don't give answer in same post.i was wrong but it ruins the suspense! by the way charlie sheen was my guess lol!

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:39 pm

shakefree wrote: Rolling Eyes ali next you pose a question,please don't give answer in same post.i was wrong but it ruins the suspense! by the way charlie sheen was my guess lol!

" you know why Vitali is WINNING ?, he's got tiger blood and adonis DNA. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down