The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Gaye wants the winner of Vitali-Solis fight

+2
freakzilla
GrantZilla
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David Gaye wants the winner of Vitali-Solis fight Empty David Gaye wants the winner of Vitali-Solis fight

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 am

“Vitali Klitschko’s fight with Solis for the WBC title is interesting because, if Vitali wins, David would love to take him on.

“If Solis wins, it will be a rematch of their fight in the world amateur championships, where Solis won and David took the silver. That would be a great fight.”

Haye could take on former world champion Ruslan Chagaev as his mandatory WBA title defence in May, but Germany-based Uzbekistani Chagaev may struggle to obtain a work visa in Britain having contracted hepatitis two years ago.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/223208/Boxing-David-Haye-targets-Vitali-in-May-
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

David Gaye wants the winner of Vitali-Solis fight Empty Re: David Gaye wants the winner of Vitali-Solis fight

Post  freakzilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 am

I'll believe it when it happens (which it wont).
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

David Gaye wants the winner of Vitali-Solis fight Empty Re: David Gaye wants the winner of Vitali-Solis fight

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Look at the source.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

ali the sourse which do you mean booth or the paper that may be unreliable..i dont like what the article says.first a wlad fight is dead and hes impling its not going to be revisited..wlad didnt kill that fight..i dont like the issue also of them saying R.C is a go providing he can get a visa and medicaly hes cleared..why cant the ppv be in the uk and the fight elsewhere..to me it sounds like either that fight wont happen or its a big longshot..also why not talk if wlad gets beat to fight the guy that beat him..hes going to fight twice this year but against who or whos the real possibiltes he dont say..vitali maybe again a longshot...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 pm

13 won't fight a Klitschko until
1) They've lost
2) They've been in a car wreck which left their left side paralyzed
3) They've gone on a 30 day hunger strike
4) 13 is able to stab them under the arm before the fight

Hell, even then it's 50/50.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:18 pm

lol lol lol made my day..funny.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:13 won't fight a Klitschko until
1) They've lost

No poison?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:00 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:13 won't fight a Klitschko until
1) They've lost

When Mr. 13 goes to bed each night he turns all the lights on. Then he looks in the closets and under all the beds just to make sure a Klitschko isn't going to get him.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm

dmar5143 wrote:ali the sourse which do you mean booth or the paper that may be unreliable..i dont like what the article says.first a wlad fight is dead and hes impling its not going to be revisited..wlad didnt kill that fight..i dont like the issue also of them saying R.C is a go providing he can get a visa and medicaly hes cleared..why cant the ppv be in the uk and the fight elsewhere..to me it sounds like either that fight wont happen or its a big longshot..also why not talk if wlad gets beat to fight the guy that beat him..hes going to fight twice this year but against who or whos the real possibiltes he dont say..vitali maybe again a longshot...

The paper.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Ali, will you stop censorsing my posts! Seriously!

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Ali, will you stop censorsing my posts! Seriously!

Do you really need to call him DG in the title ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Better question is, do you realy have to censor it?

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Better question is, do you realy have to censor it?

No but it bugs me seeing The Savior vandalized like that Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Yeah, yeah.

Anyway back to business. You think he will fight Vitali. Or pull out
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Yeah, yeah.

I don't trust anything Adam Booth says, deep down he might actually be a decent guy but lately he's come across as one devious mofo.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Pretty bad when people side with Warren that he's the most diffucult guy to deal with.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Pretty bad when people side with Warren that he's the most diffucult guy to deal with.

Adam's problem is he thinks he can be David's manager, he needs to just focus on being Haye's trainer and hire a professional for that role.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Haye doesn't want a proffessional promoter though
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Haye doesn't want a proffessional promoter though

He should just let Golden Boy promote him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Eh, GB tell him to fight a Klit. Since it'd be only fight could get HBO interest in showing.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Eh, GB tell him to fight a Klit. Since it'd be only fight could get HBO interest in showing.

I don't buy that, I am pretty sure Golden Boy would be happy to get him fighting in America against someone like Arreola.

Stick that in LA and you'd generate some interest, hell throw Alvarez on the card and HBO would buy it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 am

From what I'm reading, if Chageav can't get cleared in UK, and WBA doesn't order Haye to fight him in Germany, Haye will have to fight #2 contender, which is Boytsov.

Boytsov with his hand injurry probably can't do it, so it'd go to # 3, Povetkin
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 am

Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Yeah, yeah.

I don't trust anything Adam Booth says, deep down he might actually be a decent guy but lately he's come across as one devious mofo.

lol lately?? he's always been like that, Booth and Haye have been in this as a business partnership since day one. Booth has always been Haye's manager/trainer/promoter. they tried to take a calculated business orientated move for the Heavyweight title when the division was stale. then the realisation of having to actually beat the Klitschkos before they retire set in. Haye has made a career out of getting fights by turning up and trashing other fighter's parties. The only difference being that back then he had the financial backing and support of a certain Mr Maloney. you know i've actually got a lot of respect for how Haye stuck his fingers up at the promoters in the cruiserweight days and Booth did it their way, the problem being now that both their egos have got too big for their shoulders and now they've ended up with several "business partners" which really means they've ended up with several groups that own a share of David Haye including Golden Boy and Sauerland event and Frank Maloney and fuck knows who else. any decision that Haye makes to fight is and has always been strictly business. he is not here for legacy or glory, he's here for a quick and easy $. this is nothing new in David Haye's career

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm

I don't want to hear anymore about David Haye until he's scheduled to fight someone.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Gumby wrote:I don't want to hear anymore about David Haye until he's scheduled to fight someone.
...yep and someone who isnt a first rate stiff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next