The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dlh lost his wallet and offers 1.5 MILLION

3 posters

Go down

Dlh lost his wallet and offers 1.5 MILLION Empty Dlh lost his wallet and offers 1.5 MILLION

Post  Rum Capital Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:34 pm

to whoever returns it
Oscar De La Hoya lost his wallet in LA and is now offering 1.5 million dollars for the person that returns it!

At first, we thought there must be something juicy in there that he didn’t want to become public…but it’s much more sentimental than that.

In the wallet, there is a food stamp that he has carried around or 28 years that is of real significance to him.

Finding that wallet, is like winning the lottery!!!

Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Dlh lost his wallet and offers 1.5 MILLION Empty Re: Dlh lost his wallet and offers 1.5 MILLION

Post  kbyte Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 am

This is actually really touching. I really hope he finds it. It must be awful to lose something so important to you however insignificant it may seem.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Dlh lost his wallet and offers 1.5 MILLION Empty Re: Dlh lost his wallet and offers 1.5 MILLION

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am

Rum Capital wrote:In the wallet, there is a food stamp that he has carried around or 28 years that is of real significance to him.

Finding that wallet, is like winning the lottery!!!

it would be tempting to redeem the stamp for a can of beans

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 pm

oh btw he lost the wallet in an after party following the canelo fight..."foodstamp"....riiiiiiiiiiigghhhhht

Last edited by Rum Capital on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

So he was drunk when he offered that reward....I wonder would he pony up the cash if it came down to it.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 pm

kbyte wrote:

So he was drunk when he offered that reward....I wonder would he pony up the cash if it came down to it.
wonder what other stuff he has done when he's "drunk"
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
kbyte wrote:

wonder what other stuff he has done when he's "drunk"
lol I think I know what you're getting at
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm

$ 1 million for a food stamp really ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

dlh found his wallet in was in the back of his friends car and he's not charging him the 1 million. i wonder why and what oscar was doing in the back of the car.
http://www.elnuevodia.com/delahoyaencuentrasucartera-910881.html
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Rum Capital wrote:dlh found his wallet in was in the back of his friends car and he's not charging him the 1 million. i wonder why and what oscar was doing in the back of the car.
http://www.elnuevodia.com/delahoyaencuentrasucartera-910881.html

LOL I am sure Ricard Mayorga might have an idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down