The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is something wrong with this picture?

2 posters

Go down

Is something wrong with this picture? Empty Is something wrong with this picture?

Post  Frank Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 am

EXT. = EXTERIOR: OUTSIDE

INT. = INTERIOR: INSIDE

EXT. BATHROOM – NIGHT: Big Ben, qb for the Pittsburgh Steelers, is walking a semi – conscious GIRL to a private bathroom. The GIRL, 5’2 and about 110 lbs, seems like she’s being forcefully led to the closed off area, however her intoxication makes it difficult for her to protest.

EXT. HALLWAY – NIGHT: 2 REPORTERS talk in the outside hallway about what they have just seen. Suddenly, a loud bang is heard in the BATHROOM. The two REPORTERS rush in.

INT. BATHROOM
Ben is on top of the GIRL. Both their pants are off, though the GIRL seems to be struggling and crying.

The two REPORTERS enter the BATHROOM.

REPORTER ONE
Ben?! Oh my God! Are you ok big guy?!

REPORTER TWO
Ben, you have to stop getting yourself in these situations. You got a Super Bowl in just a few days.

BIG BEN
(Smiles)
Sorry guys. I guess I had a little bit much tonight. Well, nobody’s perfect. Looks like I fumbled the ball again.

REPORTER ONE
Ahhhhh, nobody’s perfect big fellow. Just forget about it. Let’s get outta here and have a nice cold one.

BIG BEN
(Gets up and walks with REPORTERS.)
Why not? I can’t believe I met two reporters who are…. Like, actually on my side.

Big Ben and the Reporters leave the bathroom.

The GIRL is left on the dirty, bathroom floor with her pants down.
GIRL
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Frank

Back to top Go down

Is something wrong with this picture? Empty Re: Is something wrong with this picture?

Post  GrantZilla Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:18 am

I just hear Big Ben will miss a voluntary pre Super Bowl practice. Word is it's because Big Ben doesn't like anything voluntary
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down