The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to "Rex Ryan."

4 posters

Go down

Open letter to "Rex Ryan."  Empty Open letter to "Rex Ryan."

Post  Frank Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Dear Rex,

I hope this letter finds you in good health (hope you didn't hog the holiday roast) and spirits. You've done a magnificent job as the head coach of the "NY Jets" and you deserved a most rewarding holiday season. However, I've noticed you've been rather vocal lately. You seem to take every game, as you say, "personally.” I have taken time out of my busy schedule to show you how you are going out of your way to "make a total ass out of yourself" every time you face the NFL press core. I know you will appreciate it.

(a)You are not a football player. Therefore, the chances are extremely low that you end up with a serious injury in this or any other game. No, this game is not played by you and Bellicheck. It’s played by the players. If players want to make predictions, fine. They’re taking the risk. Your fat ass is on the sidelines. Yes, you’re the head coach, but between the two of us, these comments (“This is personal” or “This is between me and Bellicheck.”) make you sound like a reject from a Sly Stallone flick, not the sophisticated leader most NFL coaches aspire to be.

(b)You seem to relish in attention. Coaches like Bobby Knight or Bill Parcells basically challenged the press and seemed to have an authentic hatred for them. Of course both were the center of attention a number of times protecting their teams and their reputations with less than charming comments. The reactions they received crossed the board from entertaining and funny to indifferent and even arrogant. However, nobody would accuse them of being fakes or media hogs. Now Rex, don’t take this too harshly, but you seem to be out there…well… just to be out there. Your Jets are most likely going home from Foxboro and this thought seems to have you out of control. You’re coming off like some weird ego maniac who thinks his guys are no more important than imaginary players in a Nintendo game. You say that you were outcoached last time and pretend to feel responsible for the loss. If this is the way you feel, it would’ve come off much more effective in an interview than a press conference, where you basically challenged Bellicheck and looked a little silly in the process.

(c)This is the 2nd threat you made in post season. It was “personal” with the Colts as well. I’ll be honest. It seems like you have a” personal” problem away from the game. Do you think that coaches like “Noll”, Laundry, Madden or even Bellicheck for that matter would conduct themselves in such a classless and self centered fashion in front of the media? For your information, I know fans that really hate the Pats and Bellicheck and they’re hoping for a Patriot win this weekend. It has nothing to do with the Jets or the Pats and everything to do with you. You’re imposing yourself on this game in a negative way and it’s turning off pretty much everyone. Rex, it seems as though you didn’t get the prom queen and it’s tearing you apart. I think it’s safe to say that very few are impressed with this so called “Team Loyalty” you seem so desperate to show.

(d)Shut up, Rex. I really don’t know how to put it any more direct than that. I think that the problem with the Jets is that they somehow lack the personnel to stand up to you. Al Davis probably wouldn’t have told you to shut up. He’d tell you to “Shut the fuck up.” You’re embarrassing yourself and your team. It’s going to hurt that much worse when you guys are eliminated, however with defeat comes valuable lessons. Next season, I think things would go better for you if you let yourself be seen and not heard from the media. It’s not entertaining Rex, it’s rather obnoxious.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Open letter to "Rex Ryan."  Empty Re: Open letter to "Rex Ryan."

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:10 pm

He's a buffoon. Not a bad coach, but a buffoon.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:05 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:He's a buffoon. Not a bad coach, but a buffoon.
He is a total asshole. If I ran into him somewhere I thought I could crack him upside his head a couple of times and get away unscathed, I would be hard pressed not to do so.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 am

I don't think he's even a good coach. He's a good defensive coordinator.

Him running his mouth only makes a fool out himself and his team. The Pats will not play any differently because of it. They want to win regardless.

Difference is, this will not stop them from running up the score if they get the opporunity.

I realy hope this happens, and Belidick puts 60 on the Jets.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 am

LMAO nice Frank.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:48 pm

good job frank.im one of the guys that hates the pats and bill b but want the jets to go down.
a simple old adage apllies here..like father like son..or the apple dont fall far from the tree..rex play footsie with that for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down