The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Props to The Pats and Brady

2 posters

Go down

Props to The Pats and Brady Empty Props to The Pats and Brady

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 am

I hate The Pats, but I don't know of any team and QB that can make more out of less then The Pats.

Remember all the talk that their season was finished when they traded Moss? Brady and Pats are having success with a bunch of rookies and a little dude, Woodhead, who got cut by The Jets and came from some obscure Divis 2 school.

Brady shown he is a far more clutch and superior QB then Manning, and with less to work with.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Props to The Pats and Brady Empty Re: Props to The Pats and Brady

Post  Frank Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 am

I give the Pats props, but I'm so disappointed. I rushed home to see what I thought was the best MNF game in a long time. Can anyone in the AFC hope to stop the Pats from getting to the SB? No. I've been a Steeler fan since I've started watching football, however I'm a firm believer in reality. Why waste time? Put the Pats in the show right now. Let the NFC have a playoff series.

Will the SB be a blowout? The "Atlanta Falcons" are the top team in the NFC. I live in Atlanta and I wish them much success, but they can't beat the Pats. Sure, I put money on the Giants when they took on an undefeated Patriot team in the show, but those Giants had a playoff run that was legendary. Maybe a strong Saints team can rattle the Pats enough to make it interesting. The Eagles have a defensive shortage and the Giants have been mentally shot since Plexico went down the river. Maybe a 10 -6 "St. Louis Ram team" can just say, "The hell with it" and go for broke. There's something to be said for a team that makes the show with nothing to lose. They seem to do very well (1980 LA Rams - almost beat the mighty Steelers / 2007 Giants / 1969 Jets, ect.).

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 am

The Giants have The Pats' number, and I think they're be team that would give The Pats the most problems. Why? Their defense makes Brady shit his pants. Even with Straham gone, they are still scary. They're knocking out QBs left and right. Gurantee soon start blitzing Brady, he'll have nightmares of Super Bowl XLII

And seems like they're warming up late season again.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down