The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchant Fantasy Match Up: De La Hoya vs Canelo

3 posters

Go down

Merchant Fantasy Match Up: De La Hoya vs Canelo Empty Merchant Fantasy Match Up: De La Hoya vs Canelo

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm

If I'm GBP I would do it for the money

Put it in Azteca Stadium and sell it as a passing of the torch bout

DLH can promote it to the masses its like the opportunity Chavez Sr gave me Laughing
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Merchant Fantasy Match Up: De La Hoya vs Canelo Empty Re: Merchant Fantasy Match Up: De La Hoya vs Canelo

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Leave Oscar in peace- he had a great career and is retired.

Back to top Go down

Merchant Fantasy Match Up: De La Hoya vs Canelo Empty Re: Merchant Fantasy Match Up: De La Hoya vs Canelo

Post  Groundhog Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Although we would have loved to see de la Hoya pass the torch to a Mexican ginger, he already passed it to a short Asian guy who sings karaoke. too late.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Groundhog wrote:Although we would have loved to see de la Hoya pass the torch to a Mexican ginger, he already passed it to a short Asian guy who sings karaoke. too late.
lol! lol! lol! What he said!!!! lol! lol! lol!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:28 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Groundhog wrote:Although we would have loved to see de la Hoya pass the torch to a Mexican ginger, he already passed it to a short Asian guy who sings karaoke. too late.
lol! lol! lol! What he said!!!! lol! lol! lol!

I stole the kareoke line from hardcore. cheers

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down