The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you guys on fucking vacation?

+10
Jaime Lannister
BoxingGenius
Soonermark890
dmar5143
freakzilla
Gumby
NJBeatdown86
powerpuncher
kbyte
hardcorebee24
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What are you guys on fucking vacation? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you guys on fucking vacation?

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 pm

Jaime Lannister wrote:That 13th Round place looks awful.

Seems like everyone here has just given up.

you change the board format/layout to prosilver and looks much better and easier to read.

There just isnt enough activity on here.

13th Round forum aint bad.
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

What are you guys on fucking vacation? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you guys on fucking vacation?

Post  Diego408 Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 pm

I checked out the 13th round and that loser Caloca is using my profile name. Im happy posting here and ESPN, but they ruined a good thing for me lol
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:38 am

Diego408 wrote:I checked out the 13th round and that loser Caloca is using my profile name. Im happy posting here and ESPN, but they ruined a good thing for me lol

ive read the 13th round stuff, some quality posters, and definitely more volume but it looks like too much. that was my gripe with espn. you had to search for the threads you posted in, and your comments got buried in bickering between trolls. id rather just read sites like those and post here.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 am

BoxingGenius wrote:
Diego408 wrote:I checked out the 13th round and that loser Caloca is using my profile name. Im happy posting here and ESPN, but they ruined a good thing for me lol

ive read the 13th round stuff, some quality posters, and definitely more volume but it looks like too much.  that was my gripe with espn.  you had to search for the threads you posted in, and your comments got buried in bickering between trolls.  id rather just read sites like those and post here.
...I agree fully.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3