The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

89 Press and Fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight

3 posters

Go down

89 Press and Fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight Empty 89 Press and Fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight

Post  fightscorecollector Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 pm

The 89 scores are in my fightscorecollector site - http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

30 odd press scores , over 50 fan scores from the forums and twitter

69 press/fans had Mares winning

10 press/fans had Moreno winning

10 press/fans had it a draw

My card read read 114-113 Mares

Thanks for all your scores and please keep posting your scores in the RBR threads

fightscorecollector

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

89 Press and Fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight Empty Re: 89 Press and Fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 pm

I know I am a big stat dork for even asking this but do you do any aggregation of scores for fights? I mean do you get what the average scores for the fighters and see how close it ends up. I'm just curious because I like your work.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

89 Press and Fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight Empty Re: 89 Press and Fan scores for the Mares-Moreno fight

Post  fightscorecollector Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am

cheers mate for the comments, sometimes i list what scores are most common of all the scores i collect. Its just if i have time though as some fights take ages to get scores in etc

fightscorecollector

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:34 am

that seems like a pretty good distribution. i thought that mares should have won but a draw wasnt out of the question. moreno winning would be a little controversial to me but i wouldnt call for the judges head or anything as long as it was close still.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 pm

fightscorecollector wrote:cheers mate for the comments, sometimes i list what scores are most common of all the scores i collect. Its just if i have time though as some fights take ages to get scores in etc

Awesome, thank you sir.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down