The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's change America

+2
NJBeatdown86
NurseCindi
6 posters

Go down

Let's change America Empty Let's change America

Post  NurseCindi Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm

First of all...stop all the 'flag day' presidents day' whatever 'brownie day' the government employess get off with pay. Let them use the same paid holidays the general working population gets. They get an average of 8 days of paid days off more than the average working person. Why should we pay for that? Add up every government worker getting 'flag day, president's day, Colombus Day...ect...on YOUR paycheck Dollar!...It's millions. A government worker gets Veteran's Day off? Why am I paying for this? Shouldn't Veteran's get Veterans day off with pay?

Second..If you cannot guarantee my social security will be there...then stop taking it out of my check. It was an agreement. Now that my generatrion (40 somethings) are paying for the babyboomers...they have changed our retirement dates to age 72 for full investment. Bullshit. If it's not going to be there...stop taking it out of my check. Actually, after the 'babyboomers' are gone, we should have a surplus... so all this is ridiculous. I am ready to get a lawyer that agrees with me, and stop this from being taken out of my check, until the government can give me some guarantee it will be there. That was the agreement. I didn't work the last 32 years, to have this crap pulled on me. I am ready to take the government on, on these issues. -Hard working Nurse

NurseCindi

Back to top Go down

Let's change America Empty after my generation pays for the baby boomers

Post  NurseCindi Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 pm

There should be a surplus..... I'm in the 40 something catagory. Our SS working deductions will pay for the baby boomers, and the workers behind me.. the 30 something will pay for my generation, which is of normal size.

So...what is the problem! If you are telling me it isn't going to be there..... STOP taking it our of my check.

I don't think the retired and elderly should be called for jury duty. I think they have enough problems. I see this...I am a nurse. Unemployed should be called up first.

NurseCindi

Back to top Go down

Let's change America Empty Re: Let's change America

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Two questions

1. Assuming you are not a bot...why are you here?

2. Why did you just repeat the same two posts you just posted in another thread?
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:18 am

either a bot or someone completely off kilter.

who comes to a boxing forum, runs to the off-topic section, and starts going off about government employees getting too many days off???
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 am

excuse my ignorance guys but whats a bot..captain i agree if someone doesnt like the days off that public emplyees get then join them.its a incentive to work for the government.teachers are hard working folks that have to adapt to many things including pain in the ass type of parents several different personality types in student etc etc.they get the entire summer off with pay and a week off for chirstmas a few days off for thanksgiving a week off for spring break etc etc yet i dont see several folks running to colledge saying im going to be a teacher..why.because its hard work and at times plenty of pressure.there are several in public service that have a strong desire to serve.a dedication about there work.of course thats overlooked.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am

I am going to be optimisitc here and say she's a real nurse who wanted to get something off her chest........

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:27 am

Ali wrote:I am going to be optimisitc here and say she's a real nurse who wanted to get something off her chest........
Nurse+chest=awesome
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:25 pm

dmar5143 wrote:excuse my ignorance guys but whats a bot..captain i agree if someone doesnt like the days off that public emplyees get then join them.its a incentive to work for the government.teachers are hard working folks that have to adapt to many things including pain in the ass type of parents several different personality types in student etc etc.they get the entire summer off with pay and a week off for chirstmas a few days off for thanksgiving a week off for spring break etc etc yet i dont see several folks running to colledge saying im going to be a teacher..why.because its hard work and at times plenty of pressure.there are several in public service that have a strong desire to serve.a dedication about there work.of course thats overlooked.

Spam Bot:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spambots#Forum_spambots
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 pm

thanks nj.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:07 am

Yeah, we don't need bots on here. If this account is still active I say get rid of it, unless the "person" can actually justify why they would drop out of the blue and start some semi-literate teabagger rant on boxing message board.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down