The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price-Grant?

4 posters

Go down

Price-Grant? Empty Price-Grant?

Post  GrantZilla Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 am

http://tinyurl.com/98d4j5n

Is Grant seriously still fighting?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Price-Grant? Empty Re: Price-Grant?

Post  powerpuncher Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 am

thats not the worst part. the ending says that holyfield is expected to be on the card in a 4 rounder to hopefully earn a title shot before he retires.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 pm

That's a good step up in class for Price, Grant almost knocked out Adamek.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 pm

its a step up and foward for price.a good step up im not sure about that but its a move foward and a good match.hes fighting a guy just as tall with experience but well past his prime.its a good learning process fight for price.he should win inside 8..i would of at least liked to see wilder take this step.he continues to be overprotected.good for price.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 pm

dmar5143 wrote:its a step up and foward for price.a good step up im not sure about that but its a move foward and a good match.hes fighting a guy just as tall with experience but well past his prime.its a good learning process fight for price.he should win inside 8..i would of at least liked to see wilder take this step.he continues to be overprotected.good for price.

It's either Michael Grant or Matt Skelton..........

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

he made the right choice.outside of a fury fight price should avoid the trash heavies from the uk and look to other heavies in eastren europe to fight.hes ready for a lot of them.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 am

dmar5143 wrote:its a step up and foward for price.a good step up im not sure about that but its a move foward and a good match.hes fighting a guy just as tall with experience but well past his prime.its a good learning process fight for price.he should win inside 8..i would of at least liked to see wilder take this step.he continues to be overprotected.good for price.

Did Grant even have a prime?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 pm

I think Grant takes this one.

JK
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Well Grant's only loss since 2003 was Adamek and even then he almost knocked Tomasz out, so this should be a good test for Price.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Ali wrote:Well Grant's only loss since 2003 was Adamek and even then he almost knocked Tomasz out, so this should be a good test for Price.
Yeah it is a step in the right direction. I will say if he cant take care of Grant he might as well retire.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:Well Grant's only loss since 2003 was Adamek and even then he almost knocked Tomasz out, so this should be a good test for Price.
Yeah it is a step in the right direction. I will say if he cant take care of Grant he might as well retire.

Grant's also a good challenge for Price height wise, he'll probably be the first guy to only be about an inch shorter than him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Grant's also a good challenge for Price height wise, he'll probably be the first guy to only be about an inch shorter than him.
Its a good test. Are they going to televise it somewhere?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:30 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Boxnation in the UK, don't think any American networks will pick it up, well maybe Wealth TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Boxnation in the UK, don't think any American networks will pick it up, well maybe Wealth TV.
Stream time
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down