The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wlad vs Mariusz Wach?

+4
Soonermark890
gomez1012
dmar5143
GrantZilla
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wlad vs Mariusz Wach? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wlad vs Mariusz Wach?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:42 am

I am not going to praise staying attactive if it's against guys like Charr.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 am

Ali wrote:I am not going to praise staying attactive if it's against guys like Charr.

shut the heck up. Your boy fought Fraudley. Was a mismatch on paper and the guy stood there and looked like he shit himself in the ring.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 am

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:I am not going to praise staying attactive if it's against guys like Charr.

shut the heck up. Your boy fought Fraudley. Was a mismatch on paper and the guy stood there and looked like he shit himself in the ring.

LMFAO
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:

LMFAO

it is the truth.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:40 pm

captainanddew wrote:

No.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:00 pm

the haye-harrison fight was a disgrace to the point of a dive was looked into.the guy offered zero opposition and froze up and looked scared to death.everyone here saw that plus most of the britts and the commision.all except ali who has selective seeing of the eyes at times.there litterly should be no disgussion to the contrary on this.
as far as the klits staying actice come on.3 fights a year against low level stiffs.8 times a year yes thats active and thoses 8 fights in reality should be total combined 25 rounds against these stiffs.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:05 pm

I saw the same fight everyone else saw so go fuck yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 pm

I think we all know how I feel about the brothers Klit, having said that, they've taken on every contender & smashed them, to the point where contenders actually don't want to fight them, as opposed to every other era where every guy wanted his shot at the Champ. Haye on the other hand, screamed & yelled & hyped himself with his mouth & the shirts with him holding the Klits heads, blah, blah, blah, then he gets the fight and runs like a bitch, puts on a piss poor performance, makes a bullshit excuse, and now demands big money to fight the older brother. I have never seen such idiocy in the Hwt division.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm not a fan of The Klits' style but they are not Tge problem. The division would be worse if they weren't here. You'd have bums with trinkets calling themselves HW Champs and not fighting each other. They'd just fight bum manditories like Povetkin is doing.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Add to the fact that if they weren't related, there would only be one champ right now. Actually, there would be 4 or 5 champs without the brothers in the picture.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:49 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Add to the fact that if they weren't related, there would only be one champ right now. Actually, there would be 4 or 5 champs without the brothers in the picture.

That's why anyone who says the brothers are bad for boxing and should retire are idiots. Who wants to see 5 or 6 guys calling themselves the Heavyweight champion? It'd be utter chaos with trinkets for everyone just like other divisions.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:Add to the fact that if they weren't related, there would only be one champ right now. Actually, there would be 4 or 5 champs without the brothers in the picture.

That's why anyone who says the brothers are bad for boxing and should retire are idiots. Who wants to see 5 or 6 guys calling themselves the Heavyweight champion? It'd be utter chaos with trinkets for everyone just like other divisions.
I want them to retire because there is nothing left for them and to be honest sticking around too long is a bad thing in boxing. Ask Ali.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2