The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wlad vs Mariusz Wach?

+4
Soonermark890
gomez1012
dmar5143
GrantZilla
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wlad vs Mariusz Wach? Empty Wlad vs Mariusz Wach?

Post  GrantZilla Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:18 am

Klitschko-Wach Negotiations Intensify For The Fall

Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KOs), a huge (6’8’’) Polish heavyweight, is very close to striking a deal to face the world’s top big man Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51 KOs), who holds the WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF titles. Sources close to the situaation indicate that only minor details are under discussion right now while the body of the contract is agreed upon.

The bout is scheduled to take place at Imtech-Arena in Hamburg, Germany, either in late November or in early December this year. Imtech-Arena can be filled in by approximately 60.000 fans.

Wach, 32, is interestingly rated #4 by the WBC but unranked by the other major sanctioning bodies - and still an unknown among the elite of the sport’s glamour division. He started his pro career in 2005 but was fighting mainly overmatched foes and journeymen of a lower caliber for the first six years.

http://tinyurl.com/bq2wgqx
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Wlad vs Mariusz Wach? Empty Re: Wlad vs Mariusz Wach?

Post  dmar5143 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:05 am

a total disgrace.as poor and weak as the heavyweight division is the brothers of late are fighting guys that make chuck wepner look like joe louis.there are fighters that would say yes that are not extra extra safe.aerolla haye pulev would say yes.there next defense.look for a donte wilder victom.
its all about legalized stealing.making a few million by fighting guys that dont qualify to be a sparing partner for todays evander hollifield.german tv will shell out big money and 40 000 or more suckers opps fans will attend live after there sold how dangerous this stiff is.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 am

dmar5143 wrote:a total disgrace.as poor and weak as the heavyweight division is the brothers of late are fighting guys that make chuck wepner look like joe louis.there are fighters that would say yes that are not extra extra safe.aerolla haye pulev would say yes.there next defense.look for a donte wilder victom.
its all about legalized stealing.making a few million by fighting guys that dont qualify to be a sparing partner for todays evander hollifield.german tv will shell out big money and 40 000 or more suckers opps fans will attend live after there sold how dangerous this stiff is.

Yup, just an terrible match up

The one guy left for Wlad is Arreola, have no idea why fatty isnt looking to get that made
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:23 pm

It does seem like the brothers are taking it easy now, yes the division is extremely weak but they aren't going out of there way to face the decent guys left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Ali wrote:It does seem like the brothers are taking it easy now, yes the division is extremely weak but they aren't going out of there way to face the decent guys left.
I agree but who should they fight?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:It does seem like the brothers are taking it easy now, yes the division is extremely weak but they aren't going out of there way to face the decent guys left.

Wlad = Povetkin, Helenius, Boytsov, Arreola and Fury.

Vitali = Haye.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 pm

So wladimir is cashing in via a huge polish audience.. So what? At least he stays active fighting 3 times a year. Realistically there isn't anybody in the division that poses him any threat

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Vitali = Haye.
Povetkin doesnt want the fight and Arreola doesnt deserve it yet. Would the rest of them take the fight?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 pm

dbudge wrote:So wladimir is cashing in via a huge polish audience.. So what? At least he stays active fighting 3 times a year. Realistically there isn't anybody in the division that poses him any threat
Give Seth a year and he will.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Vitali = Haye.
Povetkin doesnt want the fight and Arreola doesnt deserve it yet. Would the rest of them take the fight?

And Mormeck deserved a shot ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Vitali = Haye.

And Mormeck deserved a shot ?
True. So what about Fury is he ready?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 pm

No but at this stage why not throw him in there for shits and giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Ali wrote:No but at this stage why not throw him in there for shits and giggles.
To be honest I want them to retire. The only guy that can beat them is father time.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:No but at this stage why not throw him in there for shits and giggles.
To be honest I want them to retire. The only guy that can beat them is father time.

I want them to retire too, Vitali seems close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

I want them to retire too, Vitali seems close.
The problem is the guys that they are facing suck so bad that its not fun to watch.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 pm

There is nobody for the Klitschkos to fight. All the guys you mentioned don't want to fight them or are not ready too.

Povetkin already bitched out of fighting Wlad. Is Helenius any better than Wach? They seem pretty much the same. Boytsov has not fought even a single top ten guy, is babied, and has got hand issues. He isn't going to fight a Klitschko anytime soon, if ever. Arreola is in no rush to fight Wlad. His handlers know he fights Wlad and it's a cash out. And Fury has stated he's not ready.

These guys know they fight a Klitschko and they'll lose. They are trying to salvage their careers by stalling a fight with one of them. And younger guys are just waiting until they retire most likely.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Like I said they aren't going out of there way to fight them, and Bernd Boente does not help matters.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Ali wrote:Like I said they aren't going out of there way to fight them, and Bernd Boente does not help matters.

Stop being a blind hater. What do you mean going out of their way? What, they should be begging these bums to fight them? How is it Wlad's fault that Povetkin bitched out of fighting him. That Povetkin and his handlers would rather fight bum manditories?

How is Helenius less of a bum than Wach? The guy lost to Chisora. And no way Helenius wants any part of a Klitschko after having to get a gift robbery decision against Chisora.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Ali wrote:Like I said they aren't going out of there way to fight them, and Bernd Boente does not help matters.

Stop being a blind hater. What do you mean going out of their way? What, they should be begging these bums to fight them? How is it Wlad's fault that Povetkin bitched out of fighting him. That Povetkin and his handlers would rather fight bum manditories?

How is Helenius less of a bum than Wach? The guy lost to Chisora. And no way Helenius wants any part of a Klitschko after having to get a gift robbery decision against Chisora.

Bern Boente is notoriously difficult to deal with.

Vitali could have easily waited for Haye instead of making the Charr farce.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:34 pm

I disagree Ali. They are the champs. If these guys want to fight the champs they should be the ones begging. Instead they are pussing out. But in reality they dont stand a chance.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:I disagree Ali. They are the champs. If these guys want to fight the champs they should be the ones begging. Instead they are pussing out. But in reality they dont stand a chance.

Vitali's not that unbeatable, he's declined enough that certain fights would be competitive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:I disagree Ali. They are the champs. If these guys want to fight the champs they should be the ones begging. Instead they are pussing out. But in reality they dont stand a chance.

Vitali's not that unbeatable, he's declined enough that certain fights would be competitive.
Then why are these fighters not jumping at the opportunity? They want him to age more is my guess.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Then why are these fighters not jumping at the opportunity? They want him to age more is my guess.

Exactly. Haye was demanding an absurd amount of money to fight Vitali. This was coming off his pathetic performance against Wlad. Haye has no room to demand anything. Even after his win against Chisora.

If he honestly thinks Vitali is easy to beat, he'd demand nothing to get a shot against Vitali and take him out. Because he'd make more money if he actually could do that. But he knows he can't.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 pm

helenuis is still injured to the point that rumors think its career ending.why the talk on him since his career may be over..haye is deserving of a vitali fight.haye can sell tickets also so if he wants cash its not unresonable to ask for a respectible share.i give him a decent chance of taking vitali out of there.i havent read that aerollas turning down a wlad fight.mitchel and price are not ready yet.if they were theres no doubt in my mind they would say yes .theres a few that will fight them that are far better then the 3rd rate tomatoe cans there fightining.yes povenkin fuck him.fury will in a short while but i think hes not much.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Again, why are you guys attacking the Klits for atleast staying active and fighting whoever they can.

Why don't you target your critisim at the rest of the bums in the HW division. You guys keep bringing Arreola up. Who the fuck has Arreola fought since his beatdown against Vitali? Losing to Adamek, and fighting likes of Naggy Aguilera and 35-11 Raphael Butler.

He's still a fat ass and he's fought nothing but bums. Why doesn't he go fight Fury or Boystov or a top ten guy.

That's right, none of the top ten HWs actually fight each other.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next