The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter and Boxing- a good and bad idea for Captain

4 posters

Go down

Twitter and Boxing- a good and bad idea for Captain Empty Twitter and Boxing- a good and bad idea for Captain

Post  captainanddew Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:32 pm

I love being able to bounce things off of boxing writers, especially Michael Woods, Steve Kim, and Gabe Montoya.

But when it comes to Captain and boxers, twitter is a horrible idea. I avoid conflict and don't like to argue, but for whatever reason I get pissed off at the sicko fans that kiss their favorite fighter's ass all day.

I followed Brandon Rios to see if he had anything interesting to say. Of course Rios is only interested in fans kissing his ass.

so i get tired of it and :

@Brandon_Rios1; how about making weight, not shitting on an opponent that won a fight against you, and actually fighting guys your size.

I'm sure he is going to block me pretty soon.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Twitter and Boxing- a good and bad idea for Captain Empty Re: Twitter and Boxing- a good and bad idea for Captain

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm

LMAO Thats awesome. I think Captain and twitter is an amazing idea.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Twitter and Boxing- a good and bad idea for Captain Empty Re: Twitter and Boxing- a good and bad idea for Captain

Post  captainanddew Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:30 pm

if you are on twitter, follow dan rafael and then follow the fake dan rafael.

Fake Dan Rafael‏@randafaelespn

I'm also reporting that I thought the fight was a joke & outrage after the #glassed incident, but now that I'm getting paid, I love it! #me

lol

also if you follow steve kim, make sure to follow Keve Stim. I enjoy his smart ass comments that make fun of boxing writers, especially his namesake.

martin mulcahey is fun. He is great because he only has around 180 followers, so when he is watching a fight and being active, he is more than willing to just back and forth on the fight with me.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 am

Steve Kim and Dan Rafael blocked me already. I can still see their tweets on my home computer though.

Go to Vanes' twitter page and all u see is him retweeting his ass kissers about a fight with Canelo.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 am

Fat Dan blocked me for always bashing him. I have reteeeted some of the things from the fake Fat Dan account, it's all fucking hilarious. Twitter is great and can expand the sport.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down