The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pac vs bradley PPV-pre, during, and post fight commentary

+9
SlickMoney
hardcorebee24
nano212
kbyte
Diego408
NJBeatdown86
flapanther2001
dmar5143
captainanddew
13 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

pac vs bradley PPV-pre, during, and post fight commentary - Page 10 Empty Re: pac vs bradley PPV-pre, during, and post fight commentary

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:18 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:
Shaun wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Shaun wrote:I feel sick right now. Seeing all the casual fans bashing/mocking boxing on ESPN.com user comments... a sad day to be a boxing fan.

Time will heal the wounds of this incident, but that's only going to happen with Bradley either returning the belts or Pacquiao knocking him out in an immediate rematch followed by a Mayweather/Pacquiao super fight.

Those things literally HAVE to happen right now to win the fans back.

Fans will watch a rematch in hopes of seeing an Angry Pacquiao, much like the way they watch Mayweather to see if he'll lose.

True, but what about the other fights prior to the rematch? How are they going to promote those fights after this massive wound?

hardcore fans. You know you are a crazy boxing fan when you go on a forum, hear about a boxing card in Nicaragua or some godawful place, and you watch a stream of it and enjoy some fights. I don't remember the card, but about 2 yrs ago, Marble, myself, and 3-4 others watched a stream of some fights that looked like a middle school gym in Nicaragua or some other godawful country and had a great time. I think it had 1 legit top 10 ring ranked guy in the main event.

But we aren't normal. The casual boxing fans are the ones that make the PPVs work. The casual or somewhat dedicated boxing fans.

If you are a casual fan. You maybe have HBO or Showtime. You will watch a show here or there during the year and once a year some buddies will come over and you order a PPV. You saw this fight and all of you were pretty sure that one fighter won and comfortably. Are you going to buy the next PPV???

Exactly, I work overnights as you all know (I'm at work now). I wake up early to jump on this site and watch Kell Brook fight in Manchester at 3pm EST on a shitty stream and hope that captain and dmar and Ali are posting so I can talk about the fight. I only post because I have no one else to talk boxing with. I love baseball but I don't post about it because I can BS with anyone about baseball.
Exactly.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

pac vs bradley PPV-pre, during, and post fight commentary - Page 10 Empty Re: pac vs bradley PPV-pre, during, and post fight commentary

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Controversay aside how was the card ?

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10