The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article on Pac post fight

5 posters

Go down

Article on Pac post fight Empty Re: Article on Pac post fight

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 pm

excellent article.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Ariza also refused to address personal issues, but allowed that he met with the fighter Sunday to review a tape of the previous night’s bout with Marquez. It was the second consecutive fight that Pacquiao complained of stiffness in his legs. It was also, Ariza said, the second consecutive fight in which he shrugged off the coach’s track work and agility drills.

“It’s very simple,” Ariza told him Sunday. “My way is Diaz, De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito. Your way is Mosley and Marquez.”

Doesn't surprise me that Lord Pac doesn't listen to Ariza. what's he know
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Suavecito80 Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 am

GrantZilla wrote:Ariza also refused to address personal issues, but allowed that he met with the fighter Sunday to review a tape of the previous night’s bout with Marquez. It was the second consecutive fight that Pacquiao complained of stiffness in his legs. It was also, Ariza said, the second consecutive fight in which he shrugged off the coach’s track work and agility drills.

“It’s very simple,” Ariza told him Sunday. “My way is Diaz, De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margarito. Your way is Mosley and Marquez.”

The only thing I gather from that is when he fights somebody that can actually make him miss and not stand there and get punched in the mouth he has this issue.
Suavecito80
Suavecito80

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Suavecito80 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Ariza also refused to address personal issues, but allowed that he met with the fighter Sunday to review a tape of the previous night’s bout with Marquez. It was the second consecutive fight that Pacquiao complained of stiffness in his legs. It was also, Ariza said, the second consecutive fight in which he shrugged off the coach’s track work and agility drills.

The only thing I gather from that is when he fights somebody that can actually make him miss and not stand there and get punched in the mouth he has this issue.
um no. He said after the Mosley fight who he murdered. So I don't see your point.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

The biggest issue the article points out is that Pac doesn't always do what his trainers tell him to. That's not really news but it's a concern.

The other issue is that Pac might have marital troubles. Again, not new. However, the fact that those may have affected him in the ring could be something.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down