The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

showtimexe showing the preliminary bouts right now

+4
SlickMoney
flapanther2001
captainanddew
Rum Capital
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

showtimexe showing the preliminary bouts right now Empty showtimexe showing the preliminary bouts right now

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:12 pm

bika vs davis starting
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

showtimexe showing the preliminary bouts right now Empty Re: showtimexe showing the preliminary bouts right now

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

easy round to score. the 5 yr old is going to watch a few mins of this match. Peyton said, "I would rather be the blue guy that one. If I was the guy with the white shorts, I would bam the blue guy in the eye."

Bika going to destroy Davis in a few rounds.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

showtimexe showing the preliminary bouts right now Empty Re: showtimexe showing the preliminary bouts right now

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

captainanddew wrote:easy round to score. the 5 yr old is going to watch a few mins of this match. Peyton said, "I would rather be the blue guy that one. If I was the guy with the white shorts, I would bam the blue guy in the eye."

Bika going to destroy Davis in a few rounds.
lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:17 pm

in what universe is Bika 16 ranked by an ABC organization and Davis is number 4 by the same organization????? Shows how stupid the ABC organizations are.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:22 pm

captainanddew wrote:in what universe is Bika 16 ranked by an ABC organization and Davis is number 4 by the same organization????? Shows how stupid the ABC organizations are.
Cunningham should tell bika to through that right STRAIGHT instead on round housing it. he would ko davis if he did that.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:22 pm

bika's punches are wider than normal. He's just throwing all kinds of roundhouse shots tonight.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
captainanddew wrote:in what universe is Bika 16 ranked by an ABC organization and Davis is number 4 by the same organization????? Shows how stupid the ABC organizations are.
Cunningham should tell bika to through that right STRAIGHT instead on round housing it. he would ko davis if he did that.

you type that at same time that I am typing about it. I don't recall Bika throwing complete roundhouse rights. I recall him sometimes throwing it wide but also throwing it straight.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

you type that at same time that I am typing about it. I don't recall Bika throwing complete roundhouse rights. I recall him sometimes throwing it wide but also throwing it straight.
yeah is like a looping right i guess. Those shots killed juamna in the salido fights.

Last edited by Rum Capital on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:25 pm

davis mentally is going to be broken soon. He doesn't have the athleticism and/or boxing skill to outbox Bia and he isn't going to hurt Bika.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 pm

4 rounds in the bank. Bika 40-36. Davis is going to get stopped somewhere in rounds 6-8 I think.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 pm

okay i might be in the minority but miking tarver or ANY FIGHTER during a fight would be awesome
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Rum Capital wrote:okay i might be in the minority but miking tarver or ANY FIGHTER during a fight would be awesome

tarver is an entertaining talker. James Toney would have been fun during his career-of course you would have needed a translation.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Is fighting in southern california outside a bright move for Winky Wright or Tarver???
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:okay i might be in the minority but miking tarver or ANY FIGHTER during a fight would be awesome

tarver is an entertaining talker. James Toney would have been fun during his career-of course you would have needed a translation.
brandon rios would be great or arreola
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:43 pm

i can't belive davis is still around.
FINISHHHHHHHH HIMMMMM *mortal kombat voice*
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 pm

bika closes the show but man davis didn't want to go down
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 pm

can't wait for rodriguez vs trout
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm

blow by blow guys will mention that fights are for a title, but Gus Johnson's dumb ass repeats it incessantly like it means something.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Any links?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Any links?
its on showtime...don't you own a strip joint? put showtime at the titty bar
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Or just titty fuck a hoe.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
LOL......can't have Showtime & I'm not at work....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:25 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
i was joking but gtfo you honestly can't have fights at the bar? i mean i get it people are there to watch the girls but on a tv to the side you guys can't have nfl, boxing or nba on?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:26 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Here you Khan-hater.

www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:32 pm

santa cruz either has no power or malinga has one heck of a chin because cruz has hit him with some big left hooks and malingas wlaking though them.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next